The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mechanical Engineering services for individual

kingofjong

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 30, 2021
Hi

I am interested in mechanical engineering services for my self. I have an Idea for a fitness equipment which I am not sure if it will work. Hence I need engineers to provide a proof of concept. Ideally the proof of concept should consist of a miniature physical model of my Idea compared against the original way of doing it. I tried upwork and other freelance sites, but the engineers on those sites specialize in doing CAD designs and Product design. If there is a way to proof my idea using simulations that would also work. My Idea is a new type of bow limbs.

Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
i run an engineering company. hit our site and fill out the form and maybe we can help?
phoenixengineering.com

Could also check out heliopathlabs.com ..... it's run by one of my former students.

Plan on putting some budget into it if you involve engineers. You may want to consider getting a simple 3d model put together by a uni student or 5-er type. Then pitch to some licensing / invention companies.

Rereading your post, hit a local 3d printing lab and print it out. Then see if anyone local will buy it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.