The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MBA CAPSTONE PROJECT

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
Hey All,

I mentioned that I would post updates and progress on my capstone project on my main thread here. Now, this is what I wrote down for my proposal, currently, the administrating professor accepted it so Right now I’m moving onto my Bibliography. I won’t be sharing my research on here but I wanted you guys to see what you could get out of an MBA, and the whole program is to be trained on how to prep this type of project to and establish a variety of 3-5-year plan that is easy to follow and execute.

Here’s my proposal,

Capstone Project Proposal for Arra Development LLC.

Arra Development is a programming and web development firm that provides digital business solutions to the commercial sector. There has been a decent number of sales on the low-end of the spectrum on a regular basis. However, the underlying challenge for the organization is obtaining and growing sales on a consistent basis. Now the company is still very new and was established this year, getting sales is critical for the business because without obtaining consumers, businesses have no real chance of surviving.

The current process of obtaining sales is cold emailing from a standard template and waiting on a response. “These emails should be composed in a way that captures the reader’s attention and steers their interest in the desired direction, be it cooperation, service or product” (McGill, 2015). Then if they do not respond in a timely matter, another email will be sent as a follow-up. Respectfully in the field, most companies at this point would pick up the phone and call to try and persuade them via telephone. The biggest dilemma for this organization is the fact that the employees are deaf and have to work through an interpreter which can come across as a deterrent which is something the business has to avoid. This project will be developing a sales plan that can be automated or outsourced by some processes.

Having a difficulty obtaining sales is a management concern mainly because without sales or consumers; a business cannot sustain or survive. On top of that, if a business is not able to gain some sales over a period, growth is improbable. If a company is operating at a loss or even stagnating, the income will not be able to support the employees or shareholders to be profitable and will eventually operate at a loss. Which will eventually lead to the collapse of the business.

The goal of this capstone project is to develop a 3-year marketing and sales plan to generate revenue for Arra Development. The initial process has to be able to be done with one person at the helm and managing everything and eventually outsourcing the work to others. The ideal situation would be hiring full-time employees to generate leads, cold calls, and close sales for the organization. Whereas sales the process can be easily replicated and remain in tone with the rest of the organization.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.