The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mastermind Group

pranaman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Dec 7, 2018
Hi all,
I've been working on creating a voice-based mastermind group, to meet and discuss our projects on a voice call once or twice per week.
I have a health and wellness site, and I'd like to chat with others to bounce ideas off of, hear some input, and help others as I can.
We can all help each other I think to succeed better and faster.
I have a background in IT, I've been in networking for about 20 years. I have 2 others people who are interested, looking to get 2-4 more.
If you are interested, let me know, tell me what you're working on, and let's see if can get a group going, help each other to better reach our goals.

Many minds make light work.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tonibob

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 22, 2020
London
Hi all,
I've been working on creating a voice-based mastermind group, to meet and discuss our projects on a voice call once or twice per week.
I have a health and wellness site, and I'd like to chat with others to bounce ideas off of, hear some input, and help others as I can.
I have a background in IT, I've been in networking for about 20 years. I have 2 others people who are interested, looking to get 2-4 more.
If you are interested, let me know, tell me what you're working on, and let's see if can get a group going, help each other to better reach our goals.

Where about are you based?

fruki

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Sep 22, 2019
@pranaman I'd be up for it, currently in Madrid, Spain. Hit me up if you are still looking for someone.

lukabranding

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Aug 16, 2020
United States
Hi all,

I’m based in The United States.
Been looking into Facebook Ads, marketing and digital marketing agencies.
Definitely interested to discuss and see different individuals mindsets.

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
I'd be willing to give it a shot!

pranaman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Dec 7, 2018
Hey all,

We've had 2 mastermind meetings, and they've been really good.

They are zoom meetings with video, we have room for a few more, and we're meeting again this Friday.

Enter a city in your time zone in the "Display times in" section of https://notime.zone/MGk05iNKxLJr_ to see the time for your area.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll send a link.

Jeanine

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 20, 2020
London, UK
Hey all,

We've had 2 mastermind meetings, and they've been really good.

They are zoom meetings with video, we have room for a few more, and we're meeting again this Friday.

Enter a city in your time zone in the "Display times in" section of https://notime.zone/MGk05iNKxLJr_ to see the time for your area.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll send a link.
Hey there, are you still running these meetings? If so, I'm interested in joining

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.