The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Marketing for businesses with Text Message Software

Marketing, social media, advertising

Ricky247

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 26, 2011
Hey guys, I had an idea. I'd like to work with local business and hope improve their sales and company. How? Well here's a few ideas I had. I can run local Facebook ads for them, and install a software in their company so that whoever drives by their company will receive a text that says "Stop in now and present the code "20%OFFDEAL" to get X percent off on your next percent and a free X item." so onlookers and drivers are constantly getting promotional texts to stop in with a code.

Getting their companies advertised as well, Radio, PR, magazines, interviews, etc. And managing their social media.

I'd also like to help their demographic, and measure how much money their company is making so we know what's working. And also get their social media working via a blog, instagram and Facebook. By taking photos of their work for their clients like tattoo parlors and hair salons. So, my idea are ways to help manage and GROW their business.

I know the texting software exist I just don't know what they call it, and I figured I could charge an installation fee as well as a maintenance fee - just an idea - either or.

What do you guys think? If you have ways I can improve this idea or know the name of the texting software. Please let me know. I think this idea would be easy to sell since it has so much value. So please let me know what you think. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

QueueQueue

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 12, 2016
Ontario, Canada
It is called SMS software. There are lots of services for sending texts. I don't know all the details that revolve around this, but I believe there are some legal protections when it comes to sending advertising and promotions via SMS, so I would research this in detail if I were you.

Ricky247

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 26, 2011
Sure, brother. Do you know if this is a viable business idea - I'd be glad to hear your opinion. To me it sounds solid - I mean who wouldn't want to grow their business

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.