The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Making my dreams come true

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Solar

PARKED
Feb 2, 2019
Hello everyone, I discovered this forum a while back but only lurked for a brief while and never registered. However, today I decided I would take some action and register and hopefully become an active part of this community.

I may not be like many of you here, I have never started a business yet but have always wanted to. Unfortunately now I am very limited with my time, but I have some ideas that I hope to start very soon. Currently I am doing a lot of research, including reading on forums and many books. I am currently reading The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey, but I hope to read MJ DeMarco's books soon after I finish this book.

My dream is to go into medicine and I recently got accepted into a top school and hope to pursue that pathway there. Combining business and medicine is something that I am also interested in, although probably not until farther down the road.

I have many skills and connections and I hope to be able to start something small, probably more like a side hustle, to make some money and help pay for my college education, hopefully something that can replace a part-time that many people my age, including myself, have. However, like I said earlier, my biggest hurdle is my lack of time. I am very busy during the week because of school and other activities, but I have some time over weekends. I am hoping to become better with time management, so if anyone has any suggestions in that area, it would truly help me out a lot.

I hope to gain a lot from this community, and thanks for letting me in.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any scholarship programs for those who can't afford the course? Broke but need this course :)...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads