The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making money/more traffic with your content on steemit.com

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
Hey Guys,

i hust wanted to point out on this website steemit.com its the community behind Steem Dollars (crypto) people sharing content there and if they upvote your content you earn Steem Dollars. I see people earning 500$ a day but they have a lot a followers i guess. I bet a lot of fastlaners that deliver value on this forum can do this also on steemit.com and earn money and use it do drive traffic to your website?youtube channel? what ever!

If someone already making money on steemit please share its really interesting! Also because if you earn Steem Dollars and let them just in your wallet it looks like a great investment because if Steem dollar is raising you make more money...

i hope some people can use it... i think it could be also very interested for @MJ DeMarco to drive more traffic to this forum or just to fund a charity of choice? and other fastlane legends!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I was curious about this. Reposting content I’ve posted here. But it seems like the only content that really gets upvotes there are crypto related content.

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
I was curious about this. Reposting content I’ve posted here. But it seems like the only content that really gets upvotes there are crypto related content.

i was curious about this because Steem Dollar has the most active blockchain!! you can check it out here

Block'tivity

i think a really high active blockchain is an good indicator for usage in near future and not a useless project....

IlyaP

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
504%
Aug 25, 2016
Yeah I was interested in it, but it feels a bit too complicated to me to be mass adopted by the average joe & the point Scot made above about mostly crypto content being upvoted.
Sure, I saw other posts getting some traction, but as of right now it seems to be mostly a crypto community with less focus on other aspects of it.

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
Yeah I was interested in it, but it feels a bit too complicated to me to be mass adopted by the average joe & the point Scot made above about mostly crypto content being upvoted.
Sure, I saw other posts getting some traction, but as of right now it seems to be mostly a crypto community with less focus on other aspects of it.

do you know what would be great, if MJ invent the FastLane-Coin and we could do the same on this forum as on steemit :D... FastLane-Coin = RepMoney

Lucious

Lucious
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Oct 13, 2016
Australia
Once you post on there does the website then hold the rights to your content?

Provide them with great value which they could possibly reuse to create their own content and income.

Something doesn't seem right, too many people are making money there.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
do you know what would be great, if MJ invent the FastLane-Coin and we could do the same on this forum as on steemit :D... FastLane-Coin = RepMoney

Then I’m never giving anyone rep money again. HODL to the moon!! (saying that hurt my brain)

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Then I’m never giving anyone rep money again. HODL to the moon!! (saying that hurt my brain)

LOL @Yoda would be like:
giphy.gif

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.