• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

GOLD Making Money For Dummies (And In a Crowded Market)

Discussion in 'The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Mind' started by IceCreamKid, Oct 4, 2015.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. IceCreamKid

IceCreamKid With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $102,650
    As stated earlier, AdWords seems to work best for established niches where people are already searching for your product/service. FB works best for a new or unusual product that catches people's attention, much like the random products you see at the kiosks located in the walkways at the mall...random products.

If you want to learn AdWords then buy our very own Andy Black's course in the forum marketplace.

Perry Marshall is also another good resource, but I'd rather learn from a guy that I can directly speak with if I encounter an obstacle that I can't figure out myself.

Good luck my friend.

samsara and Magneto C like this.
  2. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $124,308
    Check my signature. The first radio interview would be a good place to start...

Also @eliquid's signature.

Magneto C and samsara like this.
  3. samsara

samsara Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $91
    Andy Black likes this.
  4. Magneto C

Magneto C Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $202
    Hi @IceCreamKid

Awesome thread. Too many gold nuggets to fit in my one post. Reading it provides me with much more value than doing a course at a prestigious university. My high-level conclusion:
    I feel more confident now to deal with issues that come with a business thanks to numerous tips in this thread.
    I feel encouraged that I can move back to a smaller, "boring" city because there is money everywhere.
    I feel validated. I've been thinking recently, whatever I do doesn't matter. Just don't get stuck in a dead-end job. Expose myself to different trades and I'll have more opportunities to discover needs and acquire new skills to satisfy those needs. (my background is like yours, Asian, so cleaning has been off-limits)

I'll go on and finish your other Gold threads.

Hey @IceCreamKid, you don't need to watch any TV show to have a good conversation and build connection. Like you mentioned earlier, we sell to people's emotions. Ask "why is it your favorite show? Which character do you like the most? Why?" Use open-ended questions with superlatives to elicit positive emotions. When emotions are aroused, people start to give the relationship meanings. Memorize the conversation as much as possible and use high points to tease her later. Obviously don't overdo deep conversations. Switch between deep and shallow so she won't freak out. In the process, enjoy yourself. You're being a good conversationalist because you're likable and easy to talk to, not because you desperately need something from her. Exactly like the way you make contribution to this forum.

A lot of people are already doing it.
    Example below
    TidyMe | Book Trusted Home Cleaners, House Cleaning Services
    Stacey Jacobs
    "...she built the site, engaged the cleaners, started marketing and had her first customers in seven days."
    Page 97, The 7 Day Startup by Dan Norris
    Judging from the Google review and website analytics, I'd say it's a very successful Fastlane.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    IceCreamKid likes this.