The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making an ecommerce/lead generation site

Chng

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
Apr 16, 2019
New York, NY
Do you think the idea of making an ecommerce site where manufacturers in a specific industry can post their products is feasible? Especially if I want to work alone?

My idea is to make a website where I can have product descriptions posted and get leads from interested consumers. Is it possible to do both ecommerce and lead generation on the same site? Does that even make any sense? I know that this idea sounds like shit right now because it is so vague and frankly sounds so immature, so I'd appreciate some criticism to gauge how naive I sound.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Yeh deal sites or sites touting "free stuff"

Its not lead gen per se as its products not services , so you'll be making money as an affiliate marketer

Find a niche say underwater basket weaving and then your site would be "underwater basket weaving deals" and its just an endless scroll of deals and for sale items in that category , you set it up so clicks from your site are tracked and you get a commission on a sale

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.