The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making a Difference the Wrong way

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Contrary to belief, we have had one or two experiences of selling before we got introduced to the Fastlane.

Mine was a food fair at school. My class was tasked to put up a hotdog stall and a game stall (pinball!)
On selling, some over-emphasize marketing and advertising to promote products even if it is not perfect. For example, McDonalds' successfully rakes in customers due to delicious depictions of burgers on its ads despite the fact that its burgers aren't that picturesque :)

One thing to note:
IF YOU ARE PRODUCING A PRODUCT, MAKE SURE IT CAN BE REPLICATED UNIFORMLY.
Commandment of scale. Replication is an important step. There may be hundreds desiring the same solution. Produce value that can be replicated to provide uniform magnitude of success and satisfaction to everyone!

The mistake of the hotdog store was that they started cutting the sausages and cucumbers DIFFERENTLY. Some even started selling JUST SAUSAGES. Why sell differently from the value you promised to provide? The market didn't even ask them to provide such a thing. Talk about mis-coordination. Put your stance as planned!

Needless to say, they had to work all day to rectify the mess, while I sat at the game stall, let my juniors run the stall (people pretty much take care of themselves when engrossed with addiction of games) and had a rather relaxful time.

NOW IF ONLY THE GAME STALL WAS ONLINE.

Anyhow, MAKE SURE YOUR PROMISED SOLUTION CAN BE REPLICATED. If you keep giving different things for different customers with the same problems, chances are, you'll find it hard to develop a loyal following or brand.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.