The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Make money with private label - how to provide value?

Taktik

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Oct 15, 2018
Hello,

in order to start my business, I need to raise some money first. Because of that, I thought of selling some private label products. The questions, that I am struggling with at the moment, are:

1. Is private / white labeling a good idea to make some money?
2. How can I provide extra value? I can't really provide a better service to end consumers, because I plan to mainly sell the products to online shops and small retailers. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
If it is just to earn some cash in the short term then there are better ways of doing it.

Why have you picked setting up a wholesaling company as a way to finance your business? How much money will your start up need? Maybe there is a better direct method.

Taktik

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Oct 15, 2018
I haven't set anything up yet, I was just playing around with the idea, because I did something similar a couple of months ago.
Back then I sold some private label products, but did not have any extra value. The product sales were ok (not really good, not really bad) and I made some money. I guess, this is the reason, that I came up with that idea once again. (Hence the question concerning extra value, because I want the products to sell better this time.)

I guess, that a good start would be 10.000 €.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.