The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Make $47 per session helping people overcome junk food cravings.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
$47 is an arbitrary number...I just made it up.

But for a person serious about improving their health, if they could overcome junk food addictions forever - wouldn't $47 be worth it to them?

The service you can offer:

If you're still out there looking to build your first business (or if you help people in the health/fitness industry), I created this thread to help you get some experience in providing a service for clients, and a way to go about getting clients.

There is a technique that can help people overcome junk food cravings in 5 minutes or less, simply by adjusting pictures (and other things) in your mind.

The way this works:

Your unconsicous mind encodes memories by the fine details of pictures in your brain.

For example:
  • When you think of your favorite food, can you bring up a mental picture in your mind?
  • When you bring it up, where is the location of that picture in your mind? Front, left, right? Somewhere else?
  • How far away or close is it?
For example, when I thought of Wendys Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers - the picture was directly in front of me, to the left, bright, big, and I'm looking through my own eyes at it.

You want to pay attention to the details of the picture.

These are called sub modalities. All of the sub-modalities are listed on a worksheet that can be found here -> https://www.transformdestiny.com/nlp-guide/nlp-submodality-worksheet.asp

The way the process works, is you go through the checklist of a food you want to stop craving, and pay attention to the fine details of the picture.

Then you do it for a picture of a food that absolutely disgusts you.

Then you get the picture of the food you want to stop craving, you keep the content of the picture the same, but you change the sub-modalities of the picture to be the same details of the food you dislike (size, location, distance, etc.).

Follow the instructions on the following link:
https://www.transformdestiny.com/nlp-guide/nlp-submodalities-mapping-across.asp

Follow the process in the following video:

At 12:25 in the video, it demonstrates how quickly the shift occurs.

The first time I did this, it was on a Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger addiction - after doing this once, I haven't ate Wendys or McDonalds ever since.

Important:
  1. “Is it alright with your unconscious for you to dislike __________ today, and for you to be consciously aware of it?” Make sure the answer is YES - it's OK. Or else don't do it.
  2. Don't use this on alcohol or drugs or anything else addicting unless you're trained further.
Marketing Plan:
  1. Get proficient in the skill, using it on yourself first and noticing the result.
  2. Help friends for free.
  3. Go on craigslist on your city and offer your service to help people overcome junk food cravings in 5 minutes or less. This can be free in exchange for testimonials. Or you can charge per session up front.
This is just one of the tools I use for my business, and it's very effective in helping people improve their health with zero to no willpower required.

This could be a business in itself...

Good luck. errr good hustle.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Marketing Plan:
  1. Get proficient in the skill, using it on yourself first and noticing the result.
  2. Help friends for free.
  3. Go on craigslist on your city and offer your service to help people overcome junk food cravings in 5 minutes or less. This can be free in exchange for testimonials. Or you can charge per session up front.

4. Put them on diet rebills when they fall off the wagon.
5. Profit

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
4. Put them on diet rebills when they fall off the wagon.
5. Profit

4. Put rebills on fine print.
5. Put second set of rebills in finer print, so if they catch the first one, they still get charged for a second one.
6. Train call center staff to not allow them to cancel when they call up, with a script giving them the runaround.
7. Create multiple merchant accounts under multiple people's names, so when one gets banned from chargebacks, you have more.
8. Hire lawyer to cover everything up.
9. Go to jail.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.