The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Make 10+ Return in Bitcoin, Now I start over...

JinYang

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Mar 5, 2020
China
Hello all, I’m Jin, 29 years old, from China.

I was a traditional man, like most people in China, I was told go to school study hard and get a good job then get married, give birth and raising kids. I have been worked in a chemical plant for almost 7 years after I graduated from college. I did save some money but it can’t afford a house in the city where I worked. So I want to change deeply, want to make a fortune to give my family a comfortable life. I used to buy lottery many times,I also read a lots of book about investment, stocks, futures, but without enough money to invest, even if I can get 20% return yearly, it do not solve the problem. I do believe if I have, let’s 1 million yuan, I can live on the interest, so I can do whatever I want to do without financial burden. So the problem is how I can make my first 1 million, working is not an option.

Finally, God give a response to my prayers, In 2015 I heard of Bitcoin,after doing my research about Bitcoin i bought some, then in the 2017 when bitcoin was about 20 thousand yuan, I sold it and got a 10+ times return. Then I quit my job and buy my family a house. But I didn’t have the ability to use the money wisely, easy come easy go, I lost a lot in the stock market and cryptocurrency market.

Recall the painful experience, I read many books and think a lot. I finally figure out the stock market is not for me to make money but to keep and increase value. I must make money by starting my own business, which must fulfill CENTS commandment, then put the money in the stock market wisely. I have rent a office last month, want to make animation online, start with simple MG animation, then 3D animation, that's my plan.

Now our city have been impacted hugely by C0VlD-19, especially the restaurant, tourism, but the online business is booming, most people buy everything online.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain

I was a traditional man, like most people in China, I was told go to school study hard and get a good job then get married, give birth and raising kids. I have been worked in a chemical plant for almost 7 years after I graduated from college. I did save some money but it can’t afford a house in the city where I worked. So I want to change deeply, want to make a fortune to give my family a comfortable life. I used to buy lottery many times,I also read a lots of book about investment, stocks, futures, but without enough money to invest, even if I can get 20% return yearly, it do not solve the problem. I do believe if I have, let’s 1 million yuan, I can live on the interest, so I can do whatever I want to do without financial burden. So the problem is how I can make my first 1 million, working is not an option.

Finally, God give a response to my prayers, In 2015 I heard of Bitcoin,after doing my research about Bitcoin i bought some, then in the 2017 when bitcoin was about 20 thousand yuan, I sold it and got a 10+ times return. Then I quit my job and buy my family a house. But I didn’t have the ability to use the money wisely, easy come easy go, I lost a lot in the stock market and cryptocurrency market.

Recall the painful experience, I read many books and think a lot. I finally figure out the stock market is not for me to make money but to keep and increase value. I must make money by starting my own business, which must fulfill CENTS commandment, then put the money in the stock market wisely. I have rent a office last month, want to make animation online, start with simple MG animation, then 3D animation, that's my plan.

Now our city have been impacted hugely by C0VlD-19, especially the restaurant, tourism, but the online business is booming, most people buy everything online.

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your experience and optimism.

Hopefully you inspire a few others to keep moving forward.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Welcome to the forum. Your plan sounds good, keep going and dont give up!

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018

Welcome to the forum, Jin! Thank you for sharing your story.

Can you share how your city has been impacted by C0VlD-19? I'd love to hear your firsthand experience.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...