The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Major milestone (Working Software)

SimonB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Mar 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I joined a couple of weeks ago, having bought (twice) and read (lots of times) The Millionaire Fastlane . I have however been pretty quiet trying to focus on some software I have been developing. My background is working as a telco design authority/dev team lead but I have been around the block so many times I can't do the corporate employee lifestyle any more.

With commuting and everything else I have been doing on average 14 hour days but been finding time to develop some ideas I have for some software and an hour ago I finished the initial testing to prove that it works and won't cause chaos when it goes live.

So I am going to sit down, have a glass of wine and tick one more thing off my very long 'things to do list.'

one step closer...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DeepScripted

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 27, 2018
Denver, Colorado
Hi all,

I joined a couple of weeks ago, having bought (twice) and read (lots of times) The Millionaire Fastlane . I have however been pretty quiet trying to focus on some software I have been developing. My background is working as a telco design authority/dev team lead but I have been around the block so many times I can't do the corporate employee lifestyle any more.

With commuting and everything else I have been doing on average 14 hour days but been finding time to develop some ideas I have for some software and an hour ago I finished the initial testing to prove that it works and won't cause chaos when it goes live.

So I am going to sit down, have a glass of wine and tick one more thing off my very long 'things to do list.'

one step closer...

Which area of Telco you’re in, I’m in Telecom as well and do see quite some challenges on the carrier/tower side as well as challenges of small service providers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimonB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Mar 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Which area of Telco you’re in, I’m in Telecom as well and do see quite some challenges on the carrier/tower side as well as challenges of small service providers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NMS/Core Provisioning. Currently privately building (just tested) some switching software which enables people to attach multiple 'virtual numbers' to their real mobile number and manages two way SMS messaging and voice between them and third parties via these virtual numbers, but directly on their phone as normal with no app to download and no Voip. just normal GSM. Now got to find a market for it lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.