The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Made it through the desert.

Steve Beach

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
325%
Jan 17, 2015
Varna, IL
I'm Steve, I read TMF about two years ago, I knew the book contained the strategy to wealth, but I was not mentally ready to tackle the challenges (45 years of scripted life). 6 months ago I re-read TMF and also just finished Unscripted (great book). Since the re-read, I have created a unique product that solves a huge problem, had it manufactured, sold it, installed it, and made money. I have now installed 4 more jobs, sold 5 more and have several more pending. The echo has been very positive and my customers have already provided several referrals. My second product prototype is currently being produced by a local manufacturer. Thanks to MJ and his books, I have been able to move forward through the desert. My business model meets all of the CENTS commandments and we are aiming for a productocracy in the near future. So far, I have re-invested every dollar. The plan is to establish dealers nation-wide to sell and install this unique product. At this point, there is no competition and the profit margins are very good (400%). I believe that the second product has more potential than the first. I could not have made it this far without TMF, I just wanted to say thank you MJ for being real and telling the truth. I plan to be free in the near future, and look forward to an unscripted life. I have just hired a marketing company to rebuild my website (to busy selling & insalling) and believe that this will help me move to the next level. You can check out my business here www.strongwaysystems.com Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thank you Steve for the intro! Awesome story, sounds very promising. Hope to hear more updates on your progress.

Side note: @Fox -- here's a prime candidate for a website consult.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...