The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Made $200 for less than 10 mins of work!

Anything related to matters of the mind

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
I have a loyal customer thats been buying beats (instrumentals) from me since last year (2015). I've made literally thousands of dollars from this 1 customer alone. But now he wants to make beats and no longer needs to buy beats from me and he's still a loyal customer !

Now days Im basically his consultant , letting him know how to get certain things , what products are best , how to create certain styles and sounds ect and he pays for it. So today I spent about $140 on a oil change (those f*ckers got me with crazy good upsells lol) and in my mind I was like "Man i was only supposed to spend at most $40 how can i make that money back". And in less then 5 mins i hatched a idea to sell a piece of equipment that the customer was speaking about a few days ago that he said he wanted to buy to him , because I had it already. But not until today in desperation did the idea cross my mind to sell it to him.

So all and all he was delighted to purchase the equipment from me for a fraction of the price he would have paid for it other wise and various add ons. It took me less than 10 mins to put together the whole idea . I made about $250 for the whole transaction. It kinda opened my eyes more to the idea that making money is alot easier than we make it to be. Also it made me think of who else could benefit from the same resources and possibly create a revenue stream from it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

David Kotevski

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Mar 4, 2016
I have a loyal customer thats been buying beats (instrumentals) from me since last year (2015). I've made literally thousands of dollars from this 1 customer alone. But now he wants to make beats and no longer needs to buy beats from me and he's still a loyal customer !

Now days Im basically his consultant , letting him know how to get certain things , what products are best , how to create certain styles and sounds ect and he pays for it. So today I spent about $140 on a oil change (those f*ckers got me with crazy good upsells lol) and in my mind I was like "Man i was only supposed to spend at most $40 how can i make that money back". And in less then 5 mins i hatched a idea to sell a piece of equipment that the customer was speaking about a few days ago that he said he wanted to buy to him , because I had it already. But not until today in desperation did the idea cross my mind to sell it to him.

So all and all he was delighted to purchase the equipment from me for a fraction of the price he would have paid for it other wise and various add ons. It took me less than 10 mins to put together the whole idea . I made about $250 for the whole transaction. It kinda opened my eyes more to the idea that making money is alot easier than we make it to be. Also it made me think of who else could benefit from the same resources and possibly create a revenue stream from it.
I'm surprised you didn't do the oil change yourself, only takes a few minutes to unscrew and can put a good quality oil and feel like you're in the fast and furious for a little hahaha.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
I'm surprised you didn't do the oil change yourself, only takes a few minutes to unscrew and can put a good quality oil and feel like you're in the fast and furious for a little hahaha.
I just value my time is all lol. I COULD do it myself but i like leaving that work to people more qualified so i can do other things haha.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.