The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Luminance monitor settings

A way of life

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jul 3, 2018
Sweden
Hello, I sit in front a 27-inch screen 60 cm from the screen a lot. I always hated reading long times on the computer while doing research I feel dizzy sometimes. Only recently I thought maybe it was my luminance settings being too bright and I changed it.

I have had a headache for 3 days now I don't know the reason why but could be sitting in front my computer for most of the days while only going out when going to the gym.

Would love to know if someone has some good luminance monitor settings that work well for them that keeps them from being a little less tired.

Was also thinking about maybe buying some glasses for computer use only anyone has experience with those? (I don't have any glasses at this moment.)

Right now I can only program for around 5 hours on weekends but I want to program 12 hrs and I feel like I can do it but it kills my eyes.

Right now my
contrast is at 50.
brightness 20,
eco mode text,
gamma 2,
dcr off,
overdrive medium,
game mode off,
shadow control 50

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.