The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lost passion

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

RicxChamei

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Jan 20, 2021
Port Moresby
I am the youngest in my family. I was raised with a one way mentality to go to school finish it and get a job .And the cycle goes on .Life was not easy growing up, no one to be your mentor because the man that should have been there to guide you has gone to live with another family. I will just say mum and dad separated.

I made my own heroes and dreams, I like watching rugby.

That’s when I wanted to be a professional rugby player.

I did played during high school and college but I got syndesmosis injury which put me out of the game.

I also wanted to be this and that and the list goes on.

All this Passion; now just dreams.

They all vaporized when my mum died. She was the main reason I had this passion.

Wanted to buy home for her;

Wanted to buy this car for her:

Wanted to make her smile and feel blessed.

Now years comes and goes, I am settled in my comfortable zone.

Same thing I do, drink when I want to, gamble when I needed to. Knowing that the next pay check is coming. No financial goals’, just randomly living on this earth.

It was hard for us growing up, mum singled had an 8 -5 job, very hard.

Now I found this book, its doing some things to me, my mind is opening up to places it never has gone to before.

Now I have a passion to give the best to my 3 year old my twins, and contribute positively to the world.

Thank You MJ for this # fast lane

Not forgetting James Janni you did put the light on the other side of the tunnel.

Always thankful.

RicxChamei

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Melv

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Aug 22, 2020
France
I am the youngest in my family. I was raised with a one way mentality to go to school finish it and get a job .And the cycle goes on .Life was not easy growing up, no one to be your mentor because the man that should have been there to guide you has gone to live with another family. I will just say mum and dad separated.

I did played during high school and college but I got syndesmosis injury which put me out of the game.

They all vaporized when my mum died. She was the main reason I had this passion.

Same thing I do, drink when I want to, gamble when I needed to. Knowing that the next pay check is coming. No financial goals’, just randomly living on this earth.

Now I found this book, its doing some things to me, my mind is opening up to places it never has gone to before.

Now I have a passion to give the best to my 3 year old my twins, and contribute positively to the world.

Not forgetting James Janni you did put the light on the other side of the tunnel.

Always thankful.

RicxChamei
Hello RicxChamei,

I’m sorry about your mother.

I myself have a father who is absent, no happy birthday, no words to wish me a good return, no attention in general..

My sentences will certainly not make you change your vision of the world.

But know that the fight continues, do not let yourself be defeated !

You are a father and in addition to two twins, you now have some of the wealth.
Assure your children, assure them of the future you would have wanted from your father.
You are now at the bottom of the slope, ride it up for THEM!

Good luck to you !

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia

Always thankful.

RicxChamei

Hey man!

Great that you've found the book and this forum.

I'm also the youngest in the family and my mom raised us alone. When I was 10, she went to work in the evening and never came home again. She died in an accident, she was my world and all my world came crashing down within a moment when I woke up the next day and heard the news from my sister. A year or so later I found out that my dad has passed also. I was lost growing up and f*cked up more than I can count. It's safe to say nobody thought I could achieve anything I life. Dropped out of college after just a couple of months cause I wanted to work and have money. I also found some clarity and a purpose after reading @MJ DeMarco 's books a couple of years ago (I'm 29 now). I turned my life around and am a rookie entrepreneur trying to figure things out as I go.

Be grateful for what you have and work for the things you don't yet have but want. You have your kids to keep you on the right track! Be patient, because nothing happens overnight. You will figure things out as well if you really want to and make a good life for you and your kids, while offering something to the world as well. And make your mom proud! I know you miss her but she's somewhere looking after you.

Last edited:

fridge

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jun 4, 2020
USA
Hey man,
I know the feeling of losing family. I'm 22 and have pretty much no family -- there was a massive falling out in my immediate and extended family and I'm a lone wolf now -- I have no one and nothing to fall back on. This on top of a break up of a 3 year relationship caused me extreme depression in the past year or so. But at the end of the day, you have to want this for yourself. To be able to provide for yourself, future kids (in your case your twins), and significant other should be the main driving force. This world is cold and bitter as F*ck, mentally toughen your mind and get ready to weather the storm.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hey man,
I know the feeling of losing family. I'm 22 and have pretty much no family -- there was a massive falling out in my immediate and extended family and I'm a lone wolf now -- I have no one and nothing to fall back on. This on top of a break up of a 3 year relationship caused me extreme depression in the past year or so. But at the end of the day, you have to want this for yourself. To be able to provide for yourself, future kids (in your case your twins), and significant other should be the main driving force. This world is cold and bitter as f*ck, mentally toughen your mind and get ready to weather the storm.

Sorry to hear that man.

"Cold world out there, kids, grab your coats" - NF

RicxChamei

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Jan 20, 2021
Port Moresby
Hello RicxChamei,

I’m sorry about your mother.

I myself have a father who is absent, no happy birthday, no words to wish me a good return, no attention in general..

My sentences will certainly not make you change your vision of the world.

But know that the fight continues, do not let yourself be defeated !

You are a father and in addition to two twins, you now have some of the wealth.
Assure your children, assure them of the future you would have wanted from your father.
You are now at the bottom of the slope, ride it up for THEM!

Good luck to you !
Thanks Melv,
I know that feeling growing up with out a dad,I feel you

Its going to be a long journey with ups and down.
Atlist we know that this circle(Forum) lives.

we stand to fight and another day
and prove the damn sayers wrong.

I believe we theres more to life living here
than to surrender to the slow lane way of life.

RicxChamei

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Jan 20, 2021
Port Moresby
Hey man!

I'm also the youngest in the family and my mom raised us alone. When I was 10, she went to work in the evening and never came home again. She died in an accident, she was my world and all my world came crashing down within a moment when I woke up the next day and heard the news from my sister. A year or so later I found out that my dad has passed also. I was lost growing up and f*cked up more than I can count. It's safe to say nobody thought I could achieve anything I life. Dropped out of college after just a couple of months cause I wanted to work and have money. I also found some clarity and a purpose after reading MJ's books a couple of years ago (I'm 29 now). I turned my life around and am a rookie entrepreneur trying to figure things out as I go.

Be grateful for what you have and work for the things you don't yet have but want. You have your kids to keep you on the right track! Be patient, because nothing happens overnight. You will figure things out as well if you really want to and make a good life for you and your kids, while offering something to the world as well. And make your mom proud! I know you miss her but she's somewhere looking after you.
Hey man!

I'm also the youngest in the family and my mom raised us alone. When I was 10, she went to work in the evening and never came home again. She died in an accident, she was my world and all my world came crashing down within a moment when I woke up the next day and heard the news from my sister. A year or so later I found out that my dad has passed also. I was lost growing up and f*cked up more than I can count. It's safe to say nobody thought I could achieve anything I life. Dropped out of college after just a couple of months cause I wanted to work and have money. I also found some clarity and a purpose after reading MJ's books a couple of years ago (I'm 29 now). I turned my life around and am a rookie entrepreneur trying to figure things out as I go.

RicxChamei

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Jan 20, 2021
Port Moresby
Hey man!

Man!

I feel you! it must have been very tough growing up without both parents

I too have known freinds from childhood who wore the same shoes as you

Some have become my good freinds and very close to me these days.

We all respect each other for the type of background we came from, middle classed no gameboys but just bicycle gangs on the street.

Well its good to be here and having people like you in this forum.

we all have different reasons for been here

but our aim is to kick out the
mediocrecy that working is the only way in life.

work work and retire old.

Ricx

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
but our aim is to kick out the
mediocrecy that working is the only way in life.

That's true and my main goal is to be free as well.
But the reality is, in the coming few years we have to work even more than before. But that's nothing when we have a clear purpose. And the rewards are worth it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.