The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Los Angeles Meetup

kamanuci

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Nov 7, 2013
Anyone interested? If we can get 3 or more people I'll set one up. If you want to know more about what I'm doing and you're a part of the INSIDERS. Check out my progress thread in my signature.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ScottyMoll

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Oct 9, 2013
I'm definitely interested, although my schedule is quite busy through the new year. It would be great to get together for some beers and chat with other Fastlaners. I'm located on the West Side by Marina Del Rey.

needchaser

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jan 7, 2012
USA
Great idea, I'm in the valley and would definitely be down. Weekends work best for me but I could meetup weeknights too depending on the time. I'll shoot you a PM.

DarioMontesdeOca

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Feb 14, 2014
I'm usually all over the Valley, Hollywood, Glendale and Downtown areas. Did you ever get a meetup going?
I love to play cashflow and there's already a bunch of meetups that I attend.

needchaser

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jan 7, 2012
USA
Yes, we've been having a monthly meet up in Santa Monica. Next one is scheduled for next week on Thursday, May 22nd. I will PM you the details. Anyone else who sees this and would like to join, just post here or shoot me a PM.

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
I can't meetup 5/22 but I would love to come to the next one in June if that's happening.

Where in SM do you usually meet?

seamles

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Mar 30, 2014
Is anyone closer to the Pasadena area and interested?
Sorry I missed the skype one, does anyone use google hangouts? I'm on there all the time and not as much for skype.

Drive2Riches

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 18, 2014
Washington
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.