• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Introduction Looking to open up business. Just seeking all the advice I can get.

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by acardoso, Mar 19, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. acardoso

acardoso New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $21
    I came across this forum and wanted to join so I can have a place to ask questions and get sound advice as I begin my startup venture. Wish me luck!

2. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $140,190
    I wish you sweat.

Luck is for people who play the lottery.

ksc23, Insaint, Under-Dog and 15 others like this.
  3. AllenCrawley

AllenCrawley Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $72,654
    "Luck is the last dying wish of those who wanna believe that winning can happen by accident, sweat on the other hand is for those who know its a choice so decide now because destiny waits for no man."

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. Read through all the Gold threads. Search the forums first if you have questions as they may have already been answered. If you have not read the book this forum is based on you can get it here.

Bellini, cmor16, MJ DeMarco and 3 others like this.
  4. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $229,919
    Admin Post
    Welcome.

And that is?

5. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $140,190
    Limo company.

Kingmaker and MJ DeMarco like this.
  6. acardoso

acardoso New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $21
    Well, I'm working on a mixed soda and sweets shop.....

Limo company. [/QUOTE]

but I'm seriously considering dropping all my hard work and research for this ;)

Kingmaker and Vigilante like this.
  7. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $229,919
    Admin Post
    Like a candy store? B&M? Sounds very interesting, anything with an addictive component (sugar) can be a gold mine. And we Americans love our sugar.

Kingmaker likes this.
  8. crueldeceiver

crueldeceiver New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $53
    Welcome aboard! You'll find a wealth of information and plenty of good ideas and help on here. So ask away if you are looking for any advice.