The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

looking to learn and optimize !

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hello! Hello!
I'm just here to say hi quickly! I currently run an online shop of handmade items and I need to learn more about marketing to take my project to the moon! ;)
Hello!

Share a little bit about the shop.
What system you use, how do you market at the moment, whats the niche etc.

DukeArcher

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jan 18, 2021
Welcome! I look forward to hearing your story.

bmarketguy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jan 19, 2021
Hello!

Share a little bit about the shop.
What system you use, how do you market at the moment, whats the niche etc.
It's in the yoga niche and currently most of my revenue comes from a shared market place but i'm looking to using FB ads to get more traffic to my own site. I've used FB ads in the past with minor success but looking to try again using the blue print that was posted in one of the forums here. Already getting a video made for an awareness campaign ;)

last year the revenue was about 100k - 40k profit but hoping to boost that to 500k revenue and 250k profit

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
It's in the yoga niche and currently most of my revenue comes from a shared market place but i'm looking to using FB ads to get more traffic to my own site. I've used FB ads in the past with minor success but looking to try again using the blue print that was posted in one of the forums here. Already getting a video made for an awareness campaign ;)

last year the revenue was about 100k - 40k profit but hoping to boost that to 500k revenue and 250k profit
What about paying for posts in FB groups, forums or other places where your customers are?
That might give you more bang for your buck than FB ads would.

bmarketguy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jan 19, 2021
Don't do it. Awareness campaigns rarely work. Try to sell directly, my clients have seen much better results.
I've heard that before and believe it, but I feel like it's something I have to prove to myself haha. I'll be trying 3 different campaigns for the cold traffic. Awareness - traffic conversion - sale conversion. They will be pretty short tests with only 15-25/ adset. Hopefully I'll see it fail pretty quickly.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bmarketguy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jan 19, 2021
What about paying for posts in FB groups, forums or other places where your customers are?
That might give you more bang for your buck than FB ads would.
Love it! I'll be adding the forums and FB groups to my marketing plan this year. I've tried reaching out to studios directly with little to no results. But I can give that another shot as well as looking into venues. Maybe youtube ads for yoga classes?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...