The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking forward to growing and succeeding with all of you :)

Vlady

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jun 10, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
It's a pleasure to meet everyone here! I've been a lurker to this forum for a few years and finally decided to join, I've found this place and it's members to be the most in line with my lifestyle and personal/professional goals... Looking forward to learning as much as I can and giving back whatever I can!

A little bit about me, my whole life I've been interested in solving other people's problems and the joy it brings. Looking back at my youth I was always a schemer, finding opportunities where spreads existed at a product or service level. Through my high school and college years I sought mentors and educational material to further my practices of scheming, knowing very little of what proper branding, marketing, business modeling was. Through time I learned and learned more and have had many successful ventures and investments as well as failures (but I love those just as much).

These past few years I invested my time into an automotive tuning business and learned as much as possible about investments all the while holding a stellar aerospace engineering job. However, I quickly realized that for my investments to really pay off (to the level of lifestyle I want) I would need a whole lot more capital and that my tuning business was not scale-able and I was still essentially only an employee to myself (working in my business vs. on my business). This forum along with other resources, mentors, etc... has changed my thinking of the employee/small business owner mindset to a full time investor/systematic business approach. I look forward to connecting with you all and changing ourselves and our lives together for the better :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
I haven't read MJ's books yet but I look forward to reading them!

Your in for quite the experience... Get those books like your life depended on it. Your whole view of business will change. Those books are pivitol!

Nice to see the knowledge you gained thus far - Welcome!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vlady

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jun 10, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
Thank you! @Daniela101 I just read your intro post and felt really connected to it! For years I have amassed small pieces and bits of what I was searching for and this forum seems to have all it jam packed in one. I haven't read MJ's books yet but I look forward to reading them!

Vlady

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jun 10, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
Thank you Dylan! They are high on my priority list, currently working on a few others...

A lot of the books I've read have not gone into the technicalities of things, interested to see how these two fair. Either way, I'm sure they will be good reads

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...