The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

The Entrepreneur's Forum for learning how to build wealth and financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join our forum with more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

Looking for someone who can build and design a one-page product page.

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Knyoung

PARKED
Jul 19, 2020
Netherlands
I'm looking for someone who can make and design a product landing page for a skincare product. I can do it myself but I'm not the best to be quite honest. You'll get a percentage of profits until a certain amount.

Let me know if you're interested.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 29, 2022
I'm looking for someone who can make and design a product landing page for a skincare product. I can do it myself but I'm not the best to be quite honest. You'll get a percentage of profits until a certain amount.

Fiverr or upwork would be better places to ask for such work. On forums people exchange ideas, thoughts, etc. and discuss different topics.

BigRomeDawg

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 22, 2014
West Coast

Does that mean you don't have sales yet?

DavidePaco00

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2022

Well, we are specialized in e-commerce, I'll be glad to help you :)

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 29, 2022

Some other ideas to consider:
1) Place your offer in colleges. There are many talented students, who maybe interested in your offer.
2) Go to places where there are many unemployed skilled workers. Now many tech companies laid off workers, so you may find someone who will be interested.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Must Read Books...

must read books
Download FREE and share!
Download
Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.