The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for likeminded people in Portland, Oregon

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
I am looking to meet up with some like-minded people to discuss anything and everything related to getting in and being in the Fastlane. If you are interested, let me know! Would like to have regular meetings to discuss things and support each other in person.

Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NickClutch

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 19, 2017
Aloha, OR
I am looking to meet up with some like-minded people to discuss anything and everything related to getting in and being in the Fastlane. If you are interested, let me know! Would like to have regular meetings to discuss things and support each other in person.

Cheers!

GoodluckChuck - I'm in the Portland area and would take you up on this offer!

Nick

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
GoodluckChuck - I'm in the Portland area and would take you up on this offer!

Nick

Awesome! I see you're in Aloha. I'm in Orenco Station, just down the road. I'll send you my number so we can link up. Cheers!

Kruiser

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
318%
Aug 22, 2017
Arizona
H

Cheers!
Hey Chuck, I'm in Portland and would be up for getting together if you are still looking to meet up with Portland-area folks. Best, Dave

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
H

Hey Chuck, I'm in Portland and would be up for getting together if you are still looking to meet up with Portland-area folks. Best, Dave
Hey Kruiser! Sure I'm down. There was another guy that wanted to meet up too but we never got around to it. If you guys are interested I can set up a time and place to kick it.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
Some of us are getting together in Portland, Oregon next week in case anyone wants to join. PM me for more information.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.