• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MEETUPS Looking for likeminded people in Portland, Oregon

Discussion in 'Networking, Socializing, Meet-Ups' started by GoodluckChuck, Feb 12, 2017.

1. GoodluckChuck

GoodluckChuck Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,777
    I am looking to meet up with some like-minded people to discuss anything and everything related to getting in and being in the Fastlane. If you are interested, let me know! Would like to have regular meetings to discuss things and support each other in person.

Cheers!

Kruiser and NickClutch like this.
  2. NickClutch

NickClutch New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $30
    GoodluckChuck - I'm in the Portland area and would take you up on this offer!

Nick

GoodluckChuck likes this.
  3. GoodluckChuck

GoodluckChuck Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,777
    Awesome! I see you're in Aloha. I'm in Orenco Station, just down the road. I'll send you my number so we can link up. Cheers!

4. Kruiser

Kruiser Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $1,111
    H
    Hey Chuck, I'm in Portland and would be up for getting together if you are still looking to meet up with Portland-area folks. Best, Dave

5. GoodluckChuck

Rep Bank:
    $1,777
    Hey Kruiser! Sure I'm down. There was another guy that wanted to meet up too but we never got around to it. If you guys are interested I can set up a time and place to kick it.

6. GoodluckChuck

Rep Bank:
    $1,777
    Some of us are getting together in Portland, Oregon next week in case anyone wants to join. PM me for more information.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.