The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for fastlane roommates in Belgrade, Serbia.

germandude

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jan 4, 2016
Europe
Recently i have decided that I want to move back from Germany to Belgrade, Serbia. A few fastlaners have found entrepreneurial roomates here, so I wanted to give it a shot. After all, you are the 5 people you hang with the most.

This is a rough draft of the plan:

In August I am coming back to Serbia and want to rent a house to live in an entrepreneurial surrounding with hardworking fastlaners. ( the old, if you can't, teach, is F*cking right) We don't need anything fancy, just separate rooms to sleep in, a common work area and the fastlane atmosphere.

I am thinking of us being 3-5 guys.

About me: 21 years old, persuasive tech developer/marketer. Started university here last year, but dropped out because my creative ADHD mind couldn't sit and listen things it didn't care about. A great work ethic and smart work is my motto. I write occasionally for startit.rs and am a producthunt contributor.

Really looking forward to meeting fastlaners there.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.