The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for creators, people ready to launch ideas on platforms like Kickstarter

Idea threads

Matt Dassel

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
May 15, 2018
Hey,
So, if perhaps is any of you a creator, someone with a creative project in mind, a business idea or project that would go for places like Kickstarter, I've been looking for some of you.

My team and I have developed a platform for gathering media data from creators with creative ideas and promote them over media channels through the platform. However, because it is still recent, only creators should be given access to it before any traffic and any engagement could be generated into there.

If you are not so sure about what kind of project, or business idea applies to this, you can just write here and I would guide you if it is the case for you take advantage of this platform or not.

If you already have something going on and is about to launch your idea publicly you can just message me straight into my inbox and I would reach out to you on my time.

Another thing is that if you developed this idea with a team, you should at least be able to decide for the group, or be the owner of everything.

Best,

Matt

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.