The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer for a simple B2B Solution (Germany)

KostjaX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 17, 2014
Germany
Hey guys,

I have an idea for a job training plattform based on scientific learning methods. We are talking about a market with an anually turnover of 41 billion Euro. Let's nich into one specific industry and test if works.

I need a partner who is full stack dev and has interesst to test the idea in the real world. I have some basic programming skills in python, but I'm definitely unable to build a plattform by my own. I'm a good sales guy though, so it would be a good synergy of competencies. You don't need to have any sales and marketing skills, just be a good coder.

I live in the area of Frankfurt a.M.

If someone is interessted, let me know.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.