The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Look At This Beautiful Sales Copy

Marketing, social media, advertising

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Last edited:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

smoove001

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 24, 2013
A lot to learn from this page alone, Ezra and his team are very good when it comes to e-commerce marketing !

samuraijack

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 27, 2014
New York, New York
Yes, thank you.

I am in the process of launching my skin care product, this is a great copy reference for me to use.

How did you come by this landing page? Did you see it on an ad or was it through a post like this?

Doug Smith

Changing Lanes
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 27, 2016
Detroit, Mi
Thanks for sharing. Sales copy is an area I'm looking to improve and this was helpful to see.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jonathan Polley

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 26, 2016
Valencia, Spain
Ok, I read all of this because it was recommended as being good. And clearly it is. Lots of lessons I can take from it.
But, if I was looking at this as a customer. I would have been out after twelve words.

Now, I realise that I am the ideal customer avatar for this brand. But there is a major inaccuracy in this copy. It claims the product is chemical free. No, no it isn't.

Now, being science minded this complete falsehood turned me off. But is this inaccuracy (lie?) going to attract more customers than it will turn away?

Is it, on occasion a viable option to play loose with the facts in order to attract more people, knowing full well that you may alienate some. Or in actual fact is never a good idea to be loose with the truth?

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
Yes, thank you.

I am in the process of launching my skin care product, this is a great copy reference for me to use.

How did you come by this landing page? Did you see it on an ad or was it through a post like this?
Good luck man.

And I just randomly came across it to be honest lol. If you're looking for other examples related to what you're doing just google things like "copywriting swipe file" "best skin care advertisements" "best skin care sales letters and copywriting" "advertising headlines swipe file" "list of proven sales letters"

Idk anything along those lines lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
Ok, I read all of this because it was recommended as being good. And clearly it is. Lots of lessons I can take from it.
But, if I was looking at this as a customer. I would have been out after twelve words.

Now, I realise that I am the ideal customer avatar for this brand. But there is a major inaccuracy in this copy. It claims the product is chemical free. No, no it isn't.

Now, being science minded this complete falsehood turned me off. But is this inaccuracy (lie?) going to attract more customers than it will turn away?

Is it, on occasion a viable option to play loose with the facts in order to attract more people, knowing full well that you may alienate some. Or in actual fact is never a good idea to be loose with the truth?
You have to understand that the majority of consumers do not think like you do. The majority of consumers are guided by emotion and impulse, not logic and reason. ESPECIALLY when it comes to making purchases.

You said you are science-minded, 99% of people in the world, let alone hardline consumers, are not science-minded.

Apparently this was made by Ezra Firestone, and I had no idea who he was until AllenCrawley mentioned him. I googled him and he appears to be very successful at what he does and is a big name in the copywriting community, so what he's doing seems to work.

Also, many of the techniques that the copywriting and advertising greats have revealed to us was used in this ad. Trust me, sometimes I'm like "Are you serious? How the hell does this work and actually get you customers?" But numbers don't lie, and the legends of copywriting and advertising know more than we do.

samuraijack

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 27, 2014
New York, New York
Good luck man.

And I just randomly came across it to be honest lol. If you're looking for other examples related to what you're doing just google things like "copywriting swipe file" "best skin care advertisements" "best skin care sales letters and copywriting" "advertising headlines swipe file" "list of proven sales letters"

Idk anything along those lines lol

Oh I see. What I meant was did you click on an ad that brought you to that page? I wanted to take a look and learn from the ad as well. Thanks!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.