The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

REAL ESTATE loan service company

nomadjanet

Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
TX
I am holding lots of seller finance papers & I am looking for a loan service company to outsource my paper work to does anyone have a recommendation?
Janet

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

reipro

Contributor
Sep 27, 2007
Lincoln, NE
you can try MERS most of the time they only take on large portfolios. You can also try your local banks. Some of the smaller commerical banks in your area maybe interested in servicing the loans

OP
OP
nomadjanet

nomadjanet

Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
TX
Thanks, I don't know if I meet their standards. Anyone else have any input? I am trying to outsource my life :)
Janet

Adam

New Contributor
Aug 12, 2007
Minneapolis
What do you consider "lots"? "Lots" to you & I is probably pennies to a servicing company. I wouldn't think that the larger loan servicers would be able to take on your loans without charging an arm and a leg.

My suggestion would be to contact a few of the correspondent lenders in your area. They typically sell their loans within 5-45 days of closing, so they typically have a small post-closing and servicing dept (1-5 people). I imagine that you could convince one of the correspondent lenders service your paper for the right price.

OP
OP
nomadjanet

nomadjanet

Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
TX
Thank you. Of course you are correct lots to me is not massive. I am just trying to outsource as much as possible and this is one of the things I have been looking for a solution to I appreciate your answer and I will certainly start looking at that possibility.
Janet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom