The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

loan service company

nomadjanet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 28, 2007
TX
I am holding lots of seller finance papers & I am looking for a loan service company to outsource my paper work to does anyone have a recommendation?
Janet

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

reipro

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Sep 27, 2007
Lincoln, NE
you can try MERS most of the time they only take on large portfolios. You can also try your local banks. Some of the smaller commerical banks in your area maybe interested in servicing the loans

nomadjanet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 28, 2007
TX
Thanks, I don't know if I meet their standards. Anyone else have any input? I am trying to outsource my life :)
Janet

Adam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 12, 2007
Minneapolis
What do you consider "lots"? "Lots" to you & I is probably pennies to a servicing company. I wouldn't think that the larger loan servicers would be able to take on your loans without charging an arm and a leg.

My suggestion would be to contact a few of the correspondent lenders in your area. They typically sell their loans within 5-45 days of closing, so they typically have a small post-closing and servicing dept (1-5 people). I imagine that you could convince one of the correspondent lenders service your paper for the right price.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nomadjanet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 28, 2007
TX
Thank you. Of course you are correct lots to me is not massive. I am just trying to outsource as much as possible and this is one of the things I have been looking for a solution to I appreciate your answer and I will certainly start looking at that possibility.
Janet

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.