The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Little things I learn daily

Anything related to matters of the mind

simplymoto

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Sep 21, 2019
I want to start a thread to share things I learn, especially small little things that make me better, or fears that I overcome.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I want to start a thread to share things I learn, especially small little things that make me better, or fears that I overcome.
Sure, you can list down a few habits you want to rack up on, and improve- and post regular progress here:

Do read some of the existing (and ongoing) habit trackers there. You would be able to get some ideas for good habits you hadn't thought of earlier, as well as suggested formats to record and analyse accountability metrics.

I learnt how to drive a scooter, and drove a girl around, it felt good.
I should probably practice driving on the highway more often...driving with the truckers and the road ragers still gives me the creeps. :arghh:

simplymoto

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Sep 21, 2019
I learnt how to drive a scooter, and drove a girl around, it felt good.

simplymoto

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Sep 21, 2019
I used to dread visiting a department in my office in a foreign office, my body feel super heavy when I fly there and I avoid it by going there only twice a year, now I’ve overcome this fear (my issue) and I now can accept visiting every two months. It’s something that bothered me for over a year.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.