The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

List @ The Few People who have Lamborghinis

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Why on earth would you waste your time on something so irrelevant?

Work on stuff that matters and moves the needle for yourself. This doesn't.

PS: I don't own a Lambo any longer, and haven't for a while.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Why on earth would you waste your time on something so irrelevant?

PS: I don't own a Lambo any longer, and haven't for a while.

Oh my gosh he has a spreadsheet! :rofl:

@Ismails Put me down for Chevy Suburban.

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Before this ends up in the landfill there is a lesson to be learned here. Obviously you’re off track with the lambo but you are correct with only learning from people with results or those who have done what they are teaching.

Take the richest 500 people in the world, my best guess would be that no more than 5-10 of them own an exotic car. Does that make them less successful or knowledgeable? Of course not. Does knowing MJ recently got a new truck after driving one for 17 years make him less knowledgeable? You get the point (I hope).

You look young and are an internet marketers dream. Don’t follow the lambo/house/flashy things, follow those who have done what you want to do. They are much better mentors.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@Ismails -- I wrote this article just for you...

I have no desire to take Lambo advice from Toyota drivers.

Darn, you just excluded me. I've been driving a Toyota for 14 years. And I haven't owned a Lambo in at least 5. :inpain:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Well, how about someone like me? We could get a Lambo..... but we have no interest. I have wanted a 1965 Bentley for many years but we would never drive it anywhere so why buy it? More often than not, I drive my work van.... $1,300.00 Dodge. She drives a 2015 CRV. We aren't cheap, but we don't live for others. We do what makes US happy. If we choose to take a trip that costs $100,000.00 or $1000..... we do it for US, not to look cool on the trip (although I do have some DAMN cool looking $12 sunglasses to wear on that trip). Never judge a book by it's cover. You would be SURPRISED who has a net worth of a million dollars in this world!

So let's talk about this. Last weekend we were at dinner with 2 men who both own a Monet. They both flew in, the driver picked them up at the airport and brought them to downtown ($85). So over dinner they were talking about how expensive the driver was..... $85..... the guys both OWN a MONET!!!..... so they were just going to take an Uber ($40) when they go back to the airport. With that said.... do you think they own a Lambo? I doubt it. And how would you know they own a Monet because neither want their name associated with the show? So if you saw them at the airport and you saw them getting out of a Chevy Cruze Uber, I'm guessing you would pass by with your nose in the air?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
is there a column for 'what you learned from them'? might be more useful

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
I said "listening to those people who have lambos & results"

Okay Guys Let's Support & Collaborate Each Other. Keep Hustling

We are actually trying to help you. Listening to these people based on this one criteria might hurt you.

If all someone needs to be credible is have a few videos with a lambo and say they own one, you are going to be easily fooled by anyone who seems to meet that criteria.

It will set you back for years.

We are actually trying to save you tons of time and heartache.

Either way, good luck on your journey. You will learn the lesson one way or another - hopefully not the hard way. :)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Guess he won't be clicking any ads, becoming an INSIDERS, or making any market place purchases, nor will the 1000's of parked/ new contributors who see how a single misstep in this highly nuanced sub-culture pans out.

A "single misstep" is a daily occurance for entrepreneurs. Fragile egos and the easily offended are best suited for jobs, not entrepreneurship.

Tough love is a thing of the past, but it isn't here.

If the OP continues to believe that "Lambo ownership" is the litmus test for valid life advice, he's in for a rough time, one that will cost him $1000s. And this is coming from a guy who owned Lambos and wrote a book with a stupid Lambo on the cover of his debut book ... a design move I quickly squashed.

We're not interested in pounding our chests with righteousness, we're interested in saving someone from costly mistakes. He's made other posts on the forum so I believe there is good hope for the gentleman.

There's a cultural issue here

Yea, the cultural issue of "Wow, he's got a Lambo, I'm gonna buy his $4997 guru training program ... the one I bought after being upsold in his 'free training' workshop."

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
This is ridiculous. I could finance a Lambo tomorrow for like $2-3k/month, but that would be a huge F*cking waste of money.

I think many people on that list are just financing/renting their Lambos to sell to you, anyway.

In the meantime, Alice Walton drives a 13 year old car, and Zuck rocks up in a Honda Accord.

There's no relationship between lambos and wealth.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
The Point is - I have no desire to take Lambo advice from Toyota drivers.
Question, Would you rather take advice from:
A) Lambo owners with a net worth of $300k
B) Millionaires with a net worth of $3M+ but no Lambo

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
82 reply pig-pile on a new guy that said something silly. We've all done it before somewhere and at some time. (I'm probably doing it now.)

Guess he won't be clicking any ads, becoming an INSIDERS, or making any market place purchases, nor will the 1000's of parked/ new contributors who see how a single misstep in this highly nuanced sub-culture pans out.

Entrepreneurs/ wantrepreneurs don't have to eat their young to farm for likes.

Yes, he made a silly post, but that’s not really the issue here. The issue is that many people are giving him reasons on why his presumption is wrong, including the very people that have Lambos that he claims to want to take advice from and he’s defending his stance. It’s rather ironic.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Considering a depreciated example around 90k... Lambos are probably cheaper to own, (no clue about actual cost to drive), than an middle of the road BMW...

You could literally buy a 90k lambo, drive it lightly for a year or two, keep it nice and sell it for basically what you bought it for. Your only expense would be a minuscule amount of depreciation, maintenance and insurance... The true 60k millionaire douchebag needs to add interest to that.

In contrast, buy a 60k BMW... it will depreciate 35k in two years.

I read somewhere that the average new exotic car buyer was only worth 3 million... that says a lot to me. Half of people buying these cars new are worth less than 3 million... People make some pretty horrendous decisions with money.

Beautiful cars when you can truly afford them.

Last edited:

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Question, Would you rather take advice from:
A) Lambo owners with a net worth of $300k
B) Millionaires with a net worth of $3M+ but no Lambo
I think you rephrased the question in good way. It's like you are getting me what I am trying to say!
To Be Honest, The Answer is B

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
I have been around with Self Help/Self-Improvement/Personal Development Industry for a while.
It's all good but at the same time it is exhausting like which people shall I listen to for advice
So many people are there but there was no list to narrow down manually.
When there is no structure & framework in life, it becomes chaos and ended up frustrating.

Thus, I have decided that I will only listen to those people who have Lamborghini & result
Here is the List of Lamborghinis

Attachments

• List of Lamborghinis.PNG
    List of Lamborghinis.PNG
    69 KB · Views: 727

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Great introduction to the forum.. this will definitely go well as you've shown us that you will only listen to people who buy a specific Italian supercar...

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
I am not trying to be flashy. Just organizing & paying attention.
I love your reply man. Thanks a lot!

Give this thread by @Lex DeVille a read. I think it would help you on your journey.

kkoasdfawfqwe2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Feb 17, 2017
Europe
LOL, in my country you will see people on welfare drive Audi S5, Mercedes C-class and similar cars.

Anybody here with just a decent credit could finance/lease a F*cking Lamborghini for a year.

I have a small BMW 1 series I just bought, guess I should have financed a Lambo instead.. Then maybe you would listen to this advice:

STOP putting rich people on some mythical pedestal.

Did you pay attention what is going on when it comes to Success?

You have to speak the Same Language of Success by using the success vocabulary

Wtf is the language of success? Knowing the difference of an Aventador and a Gallardo?

No such thing, I know rich people who speak like they are straight from the ghetto (they are) and I know ones that speak like they are the queen of England (they aren't). Either way there is no F*cking difference in terms of their success.

It's because my personality is based on introvert with analytical & technical thinking. I like to organize my thinking and this is the way I am. I dislike being messy in life. Of course I am not rich but Its true that very few people can purchase Lambo.

I like listening to Rich & Wealthy People because of their mindset, not being flashy. This is the way I am.

Stop putting yourself in a small box and think that you are predefined and cannot change. This way I can guarantee you that getting success is 10x more difficult.

I am an introvert and I got a sales job because I was determined to become more extroverted and comfortable with sales. Guess what, it is the best decision I ever made and funnily enough I hit my first success after having a sales job. Can't say its directly correlated but it sure made it easier to deal with people and make sure you get the better deals.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Great idea, this got me thinking, I’ve been trying to lose a little weight. My goal weight is 175 pounds, I have decided to find everyone who weighs 175 pounds and only listen to their advice on how to get there

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Hi @Ismails, welcome to the forum. Your best course of action at this point is to create a new username and pretend it was someone else.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
If I want a lambo for myself, I will take lambo advice from who already have lambo in their disposal = It makes sense
If I approach a Person who has Honda Civic, and start asking advice about Lambo = It does not make sense

Actually your approach makes absolutely no sense at all.

You made a list of fish that look like whales. Not real whales. The very reason that they bought Lambo’s is to look like whales. If you know that, then you should know not to idolize them.

Because you have no idea how much it costs to own a Lambo, you think that owning one makes that person credible.

A person making $50k a year can own a Lambo. Rethink your plan.

Btw, you should listen to me over other replies in this thread because I have Mclaren and Mclaren > Lambos. (Uh oh them’s fighting words)

Do you see what I did there?

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
May 29, 2013
The Point is - I have no desire to take Lambo advice from Toyota drivers.

Warren Buffet is richer than anyone on your list and does not own a Lambo. I think he drives a Cadillac now.

btw, I just financed a used 2008 wrecked Lambo for $50k. Please add me to the list as I have a lot of advice for you.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Find a better way to measure who is worth getting advice from.

People who have owned Lambos in this very thread are telling you this is not a great use of your time.

Maybe in real life meeting people who own a Lambo could help you connect with people thinking on a higher level (some of the time) but to use this as the only measurement of who to listen to about success is dangerous.

Marketers know that a Lambo adds authority so some people you should NOT be listening to are going to get one just for that reason. The fact you respect this car so much is the very reason so many scammers are going to be flaunting theirs.

It sucks cause lots of genuine really cool people (like MJ and Andy Frisella) have/had Lambos but many other not so trustworthy people do also.

If you want to START with looking at people who drive supercars BUT ALSO have an additional standard that would work much better...

"Has a Lambo AND has built a seven-figure separate to what he is selling me on" for example.

This would leave good influences on your list and remove your classic 26-year-old IG guru.

Keep the Lambo list if you want BUT add some other criteria. Otherwise, you are in for big trouble.

Also, @G_Alexander on this very forum is under 30 and has owned more than one Lambo. He has documented most of his journey on here. Go start with reading his threads and taking notes.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Am I the only one who actually likes this guy? It's really cool to drive a lambo

I don't have a Lamborghini.
No I like him too. I recently hired a new Financial Advisor, and rather than asking him for references or qualifications, I went out and made sure he drove an Audi.

I also make sure they know Black Magic.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.