The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Link to article: Maintaining strong community culture

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Andy Black

Dad, husband, entrepreneur.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Someone shared an article with me.

Blimey...

I thought this part was smart:

Here's the article:

Notice what else she's done?

"Be so good they can't ignore you." (Steve Martin)

She's so good at creating a good community in Facebook groups that Facebook have featured her in an article. (I presume.)

I'm pretty sure that will bring some benefits to her as well.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Raoul Duke

You wouldn't get it.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 26, 2016

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
Someone share an article with me.

Blimey...

I thought this part was smart:

Here's the article:

Notice what else she's done?

"Be so good they can't ignore you." (Steve Martin)

She's so good at creating a good community in Facebook groups that Facebook have featured her in an article. (I presume.)

I'm pretty sure that will bring some benefits to her as well.
"All those who wander are not lost, they’ve just been shunned for their fake British accents."
Dumbed down girl power.
"Sometimes when you trawl the darker corners of the interwebs for content to, uh, repost, you unwittingly uncover some of the internet’s foulest atrocities. One such atrocity is a travel blog named Girl Gone International. Although it would appear GGI has been inactive since early 2015 (we can only assume the editor shot herself in a bunker), its legacy still scars the face of the World Wide Web with pustules of wisdom that sound like they were written by a 15-year-old, illiterate version of Carrie Bradshaw (so basically just Carrie Bradshaw 50 years ago), designed to insult the intelligence of women and local populations everywhere – Italians aren’t circumcised but don’t be scared; And I found the poverty and squalor in Chennai very upsetting, much worse than the poverty shown in movies. The only thing that could make Girl Gone International’s dumbed-down brand of girl power any more offensive would be if they created a series of stupid graphics overlaying heavily edited images of women with vapid quotes about travel… Oh wait, they did. "

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom