The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Limitless Book by Matt Lloyd

For any book discussion

strobe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Mar 28, 2016
Australia
I came across a youtube video featuring a guy called John Chow who www.johnchow.com/limitless links this book. The offer looks good, I'm relatively new to affiliate and internet marketting but has anyone tried this book or can comment on it, it's about $20 australian, I would normally just buy something like this off of ebay but i am hesitant because the website asks for your details, and I hate giving out my details because I know I will have people calling me trying to upsell me on bs, if anyone can comment that would be great, cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eekern

BOBA
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 21, 2015
Norway
Stay away! they will push a mlm product down so hard down your throat that you will be left with a feeling of rape. the cost is first $2K then 9 then F*cking $15K...

They even suggesting going in dept or selling your car to take care of the money issue.

That company is straight robbery.

One last thing now for similar temptations in the future:
If something feels like a short cut or something feels "to good to be true", read the fastlane book one more time and save your money - you can never short cut success. Shady companies like this are cashing out on your ignorance

Last edited:

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
it's about $20 australian, I would normally just buy something like this off of ebay but i am hesitant because the website asks for your details

If this tiny little "road block" is going to stop you, then you'll never make it in business.

I'm not saying this guy's book or course is any good, but if you can't take a $20 risk and giving out "personal information" (which you would have to on any purchase), then you should just quit now.

I've bought entire courses just to glean one piece of information. And it was 100% worth it.

If you learn just ONE thing from a $20 book, is it worth it?

strobe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Mar 28, 2016
Australia
I feel like theres a bit of INSIDERS forum sarcasm floating around, all good, I am the newb here and should expect that I will be picked on the first few months :hurray: Will purchase the fastlane book to get me up to speed, enjoying reading the forums though!

eekern

BOBA
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 21, 2015
Norway
I feel like theres a bit of INSIDERS forum sarcasm floating around, all good, I am the newb here and should expect that I will be picked on the first few months :hurray: Will purchase the fastlane book to get me up to speed, enjoying reading the forums though!
That decision is very wise my friend !

JacobBW

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Mar 28, 2016
Australia
If you really don't like the idea of giving your details,
you can always use the "Blur" add-on for Firefox or something similar for other browsers.
They create a decoy email address and forward the emails on to you so you can then decide whether you're into it or not.
OR
you can just unsubscribe once you've got the book and tell 'em to take you off their call list when they eventually do call

I agree with @JasonR - even if you only get one insight, it could be well worth the $20.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.