The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

LikesXL - Ponzi Reincarnated

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
Hey,

Are you tired of the 9 to 5?
You also want to live free and spend more time with your family?
You want to earn a passive income and be able to travel wherever you want?

Tropical-Holiday.jpg

I can teach you!

All you have to do is to sign up on this LikesXL website and gain your share in a $1.5B DAILY industry*!

It's easy, first buy some packs for €50 each. Each pack gives you 800 views of ads your choice. We advise you to load between €580 and €1180 into your account. After loading this up, just upgrade your downline.

After this, purchase some PR packs.

Then, the fun begins! Click on 10 ads within 24 hours and look at them for at least 20 seconds. From then, you can earn money every 30 minutes and financial independency is yours*! So you gain money every 30 minutes, for 5 minutes of daily work! It's unbelievable!

But, there's more! Because you can easily gain even more income if you recruit others, that recruit others, that recruit others! To unlock each level (there are 5), you must pay €60.

It's based on a new business ad model that's going viral on the internet. Many Fortune 500 companies have exclusive deals with Likes XL*.
This revolutionary system was invented by Dr Marcus Rossman, who was in the board of Mastercard for 20 years*.

*Lies.

So basically: "invest" money to watch adds and get a small amount back. I can't believe how much people still fall for this crap and emotionally defend it.

upload_2017-5-14_10-10-48.png

Ryan Le
LikesXL.com Review- Confusing Mess Of a Ponzi Scheme
LikesXL Scam? Yes It Is In My Opinion! - Ethan Vanderbuilt

Likesxl => Check reviews

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
Sometimes scams are made to be obvious to only catch the most vulnerable and gullible people.

I recently seen a rendition of the shell game(3 cups moving around, guess which ball the cup is in), and the guy moved the ball fairly slow, and at times even picked up the cup, showing where the ball was. The foolish tourist, who had given him 10 Euro, happily jumped in to win their "easy" prize money, which was a crisp fake 20 Euro note.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

zhack

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
May 6, 2017
Philippines
I can't believe how much people still fall for this crap and emotionally defend it.

Copywriting skills in the wrong hands. I recently fell for one of those, not because I wanted money, but because it targeted an itch or a pain. When I finally realized it was a scam, I regret wasting hours for it.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
Copywriting skills in the wrong hands. I recently fell for one of those, not because I wanted money, but because it targeted an itch or a pain. When I finally realized it was a scam, I regret wasting hours for it.

It has literally all the red lights (bad reputation about paying, bad reviews, websites offline, lies about the board and partners...), and yet still people WANT to believe this. Like you said, they focus on people that want to get rid of their job or need money. Con "artists" will always be there, but am I the only one who thinks these guys are so obvious?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.