The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Life Changing

CT Matunhira

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 4, 2018
South Africa Cape Town
Hello everybody

I'm Collins Taku (21yrs old) from Cape town, South Africa and I'd like to mention that its a privilege to be part of this forum.

For the past 2 years I've been pursuing a college degree not knowing this hypereality scripted method leads straight to the slaughter house since I've always been told by my seeders (parents, teachers, u name it) that: "education is the only way to gain financial freedom, to be successful; to be respected by society; to be happy" and boy it pains me to say they where wrong.

After being introduced to unscripted by a friend of mine who bought it for me as a birthday present 2 months ago, My perspective on how i view life has changed drastically. For the first time in my life l feel I finally know my purpose here on Earth and that purpose is not to spend 4 years on a college degree then hopefully get employeed and work 45hrs monday- friday for the next 40 years. My purpose here on earth is to add value in other people's lives.

I've just recently dropped out of college because this hypereality method prevents me from achieving my unscripted goals and those goals are to start a business that will add value in other people's lives but, since i dont have enough capital to fund my business idea, I've decided to self study copywriting cause i believe i will generate enough income in the the copywriting industry to support my. Unscripted business venture.

I hope i can add value to this forum just as many of u will add value in my life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
My purpose here on earth is to add value in other people's lives.

Very honorable.

Welcome my friend -- although dropping out of college might not have been a wise choice. College (and the costs) are very different from culture to country to culture. In Unscripted , my POV on college was written from an American standpoint. Not sure how things are in RSA.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...