The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Let's Grow Your Sales, Get You Unstuck, or Get You Started on the Fastlane (100% FREE!)

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I’ve received several messages from some people claiming that they’re not getting accepted and rejected from the group for personal reasons.

Let me clarify that absolutey no one who applies to join gets rejected so long as they agree and accept the group rules - which is the only essential condition.

After you click the join group button, you’re asked an optional question about where you joined the group from and you’re asked to agree to the group rules. If you agree to the group rules, then you WILL BE APPROVED in maximum 24 hours.

If you notice you haven’t been approved after 24 hours, please reach out to me here and apply again to join: Marketing Underground Mafia (MUG Mafia)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TedM

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
May 21, 2013
Israel
Hi... haven't disappeared... just been dealing w/other priorities....

You're literally prohibited in the kinds of contact and information you can provide as part of fulfilling the order.
Are you "allowed" to include a note with your product with your direct contact info. (Like a free offer for the next product in development, etc....)

JJnosleep369

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 5, 2022
Attention Business Owners Making <$50,000,000 in Revenue (that includes those who are making $0 - PARKED!)
Let's Grow Your Sales, Get You Unstuck, or Get You Started on the Fastlane (100% FREE!)

In 2022 I want to help you explode your sales, get yourself unstuck or even get you to switch lanes from the slowlane or the sidewalk or even worse, the PARKING space, onto the FASTLANE.

How will I manage to help hundreads, thousands of you for free?

By helping all of you at once, and bringing in some other expert help.

The way it works is that you click the button and request to join this Facebook group called the Marketing Underground Mafia:

Inside the group, every Monday, I will be hosting 1-hour long Q&A sessions where you will get the chance to pick my brain (and sometimes the brains of my guests) on any topic: marketing, business, sales, mindset, freelancing.

Sometimes we will also have other special events organised on specific topics, including with guests.

All these events will be recorded, you can check out previous recordings, and you’ll get the chance to ask questions during the lives. If you can’t be present for a live, no problem, just ask your question in the group, and I will answer it in the live, and you can re-watch it afterwards for the answer.

I will also be sharing other useful content on there, and helping you out.

1st Live = this coming Monday at 20:00 EET (Eastern European Time), don't miss it!

Why Should You Care About Picking My Brain

• I’ve helped generate MILLIONS in sales for different brands/people, including in a consulting capacity, through my courses/materials, copywriting and agency (can check more about me here: Tudor Dumitrescu - Chief Money-Maker & Direct Response Copywriter)
• Worked as a direct response copywriter for a total of 10 years.
• Ran a sports betting magazine.
• Ran a direct response agency for the past 5 years: Leading Direct Response Marketing Agency - TANDA Digital
• Started a marketing podcast and had the pleasure to interview guests such as Rory Sutherland (Vice Chairman of Ogilvy UK), and David Deutsch (A-List Copywriter): https://tudorfd.com/underground
• Currently looking to grow a consulting practice / personal brand: Tudor Dumitrescu - Chief Money-Maker & Direct Response Copywriter
• Recently made almost all my previously paid products (teaching things from marketing, sales funnels, copywriting, freelancing, and more) FREE, I don’t even want your email anymore (in a post that went viral and got shared across multiple online communities other than The Fastlane): MARKETING - **Holiday Gift to the Forum ($1,000s worth of products, yours FREE, no email required)**

So yeah if you find any of the above valuable, join here and let’s see those sales numbers shoot up:

Other People in The Group You Should Know About
@Speed112 – il est membre de Fastlane, dirige actuellement une entreprise SaaS aidant les vendeurs Amazon FBA et travaillant comme rédacteur de réponse directe. C'est un professionnel du marketing, et j'ai beaucoup travaillé avec lui à l'intérieur et à l'extérieur de mon agence.
• Mon bon ami Ed (que je viens d'inviter sur Fastlane - @Woosah ) – il est un mentor et un coach pour les entrepreneurs, qui a développé sa propre entreprise (eCommerce) à partir de rien jusqu'à un quasi-monopole (multiples 6-chiffres) dans sa zone géographique, travaille actuellement comme mentor et coach à temps plein pour les entrepreneurs, en particulier pour l'état d'esprit, la clarté, la responsabilité et le dépassement des croyances limitantes. Apprenez-en plus sur lui ici: Business Life Tactics - Stratégies pour atteindre le succès

Ils apporteront leur aide au sein du groupe et pourront me rejoindre lors d'événements spéciaux que nous organiserons et dont l'accès sera gratuit pour tous les membres du groupe.

Autres liens utiles
• Discutez avec moi et 200 autres entrepreneurs sur Discord (je ferai de mon mieux pour répondre, mais sans garantie selon le volume de demandes) : https://discord.gg/sg5mxqba2A
• En savoir plus sur moi : Tudor Dumitrescu – Money-Maker en chef et rédacteur à réponse directe
• Écoutez mon podcast marketing :
https://tudorfd.com/underground
• Engagez-moi pour une consultation 1 sur 1 : DM moi, le prix commence actuellement à 200 $/h et augmentera une fois que je serai complet.

À bientôt, si certains événements sont particulièrement bons, je peux choisir d'en publier certains dans ce fil également, visibles publiquement et disponibles pour tous les membres du forum. :coup de poing:

Attention Business Owners Making <$50,000,000 in Revenue (that includes those who are making $0 - PARKED!)

In 2022 I want to help you explode your sales, get yourself unstuck or even get you to switch lanes from the slowlane or the sidewalk or even worse, the PARKING space, onto the FASTLANE.

How will I manage to help hundreads, thousands of you for free?

By helping all of you at once, and bringing in some other expert help.

The way it works is that you click the button and request to join this Facebook group called the Marketing Underground Mafia:

Inside the group, every Monday, I will be hosting 1-hour long Q&A sessions where you will get the chance to pick my brain (and sometimes the brains of my guests) on any topic: marketing, business, sales, mindset, freelancing.

Sometimes we will also have other special events organised on specific topics, including with guests.

All these events will be recorded, you can check out previous recordings, and you’ll get the chance to ask questions during the lives. If you can’t be present for a live, no problem, just ask your question in the group, and I will answer it in the live, and you can re-watch it afterwards for the answer.

I will also be sharing other useful content on there, and helping you out.

1st Live = this coming Monday at 20:00 EET (Eastern European Time), don't miss it!

Why Should You Care About Picking My Brain

• I’ve helped generate MILLIONS in sales for different brands/people, including in a consulting capacity, through my courses/materials, copywriting and agency (can check more about me here: Tudor Dumitrescu - Chief Money-Maker & Direct Response Copywriter)
• Worked as a direct response copywriter for a total of 10 years.
• Ran a sports betting magazine.
• Ran a direct response agency for the past 5 years: Leading Direct Response Marketing Agency - TANDA Digital
• Started a marketing podcast and had the pleasure to interview guests such as Rory Sutherland (Vice Chairman of Ogilvy UK), and David Deutsch (A-List Copywriter): https://tudorfd.com/underground
• Currently looking to grow a consulting practice / personal brand: Tudor Dumitrescu - Chief Money-Maker & Direct Response Copywriter
• Recently made almost all my previously paid products (teaching things from marketing, sales funnels, copywriting, freelancing, and more) FREE, I don’t even want your email anymore (in a post that went viral and got shared across multiple online communities other than The Fastlane): MARKETING - **Holiday Gift to the Forum ($1,000s worth of products, yours FREE, no email required)**

So yeah if you find any of the above valuable, join here and let’s see those sales numbers shoot up:

Other People in The Group You Should Know About
@Speed112 – he is a member of the Fastlane, currently running a SaaS business helping Amazon FBA sellers and working as a direct response copywriter. He’s a marketing pro, and I’ve been working with him inside and outside of my agency extensively.
• My good friend Ed (whom I have just invited to the Fastlane - @Woosah ) – he’s a mentor and coach for entrepreneurs, who grew his own business (eCommerce) from scratch to a near monopoly (multiple 6—figures) in his geographical area, is currently working as a full-time mentor and coach for entrepreneurs, specifically for mindset, clarity, accountability and overcoming limiting beliefs. Learn more about him here: Business Life Tactics – Strategies to Reach Success

They will be helping in the group, and may join me for special events that we’ll organise, that will be free access for everyone inside the group.

Other useful links
• Chat with me and 200 other entrepreneurs on Discord (I will do my best to respond, but no guarantee depending on the volume of requests): https://discord.gg/sg5mxqba2A
• Learn more about me: Tudor Dumitrescu - Chief Money-Maker & Direct Response Copywriter
• Listen to my marketing podcast:
https://tudorfd.com/underground
• Hire me for 1 on 1 consulting: DM me, price currently starts at $200/hr and will increase once I get fully booked.

See ya inside, if any events are particularly good, I may choose to release some of them in this thread too, publicly visible and available to all forum members. :fistbump:
Thank you my friend, I will learn english very well to tchat with you and the others experts!

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Masterclass for Freelancers/Agencies and Online Service Businesses: How to Scale a Service Business to $10K+/Month, MONDAY April 25th 2022 @ 20:00 Bucharest Time.

278738790_486554943254465_3249014168364344137_n.jpeg
Guys, I will be hosting an EPIC MASTERCLASS where I spill the beans and reveal how I've done it and how you can grow a service business to $10K+/month.

This Masterclass is aimed at freelancers, agencies (web development, web design, ads, SEO, marketing, copywriting, programming, etc.), or B2B online service providers.

You will learn exactly "How I Get 3, 5, even 10 New High Ticket Clients Every Month Without Spending a Dime on Paid Advertising or a Single Hour of My Time - 100% on Autopilot"

Top 4 lessons:
✅
Why they’re always getting stuck and not able to find sufficient clients to grow to the next level;
✅
How to attract your ideal clients and charge higher fees without working longer hours;
✅
How to book out your calendar with high-paying clients without spending hours networking, attending conferences, creating content, cold calling, cold emailing or risking $1000s on paid ads.
✅
The missing key to building a $10,000/month B2B service business;

To attend, please join our Facebook Group, where it will be streamed for FREE:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mugmafia

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
In 1-hour I will be live on our Facebook group delivering the

"How to Scale a Service Business to $10K+/Month" Masterclass

Starting time: April 25th 2022 @ 20:00 Bucharest Time.

This Masterclass is aimed at freelancers, agencies (web development, web design, ads, SEO, marketing, copywriting, programming, etc.), and B2B online service providers.

You will learn exactly "How I Get 3, 5, even 10 New High Ticket Clients Every Month Without Spending a Dime on Paid Advertising or a Single Hour of My Time - 100% on Autopilot"

Top 4 lessons:
• Why they’re always getting stuck and not able to find sufficient clients to grow to the next level;
• How to attract your ideal clients and charge higher fees without working longer hours;
• How to book out your calendar with high-paying clients without spending hours networking, attending conferences, creating content, cold calling, cold emailing or risking $1000s on paid ads.
• The missing key to building a $10,000/month B2B service business;

To attend, please join our Facebook Group, where it will be streamed for FREE:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mugmafia

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads