The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Let's go

NZA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jun 20, 2017
MA
hello. i found the forums a while back. since then i read a lot, programmed many projects, got stronger.
2 reasons i am here:

- i enjoy the process of building. i have specific ideas i want to concretize.

- lately, and as usual when i have the time to read about and reflect on world affairs and myself, anguish gets to me.
not to expand this point too much, but it somehow led me to the idea that struggle between what is immoral and good has always been and has to be.
there are few things within one's control, they should be the focus, with the necessity of accepting the ways of the world, the current state of all affairs and renewing hope while maneuvering through it. mentally wrestling with an endless supply of evil events will you a constant heartburn, a black outlook on the world, and turn you into a mad individual.
so if i am to do some good (and if i am not lying to myself about my intentions :p ), the way to go is to put my skills to use and try to do good.

it sounds silly and vague said like this, but i was under pressure to reflect on this point.

i want to build and learn. let's go.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Seems like you joined last year, have you made any progress in regards to your process in the past year ?

NZA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jun 20, 2017
MA
no. i registered and did not post (nor visit) afterwards. my first process thread is here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...