The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Let's go and get it!

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Feb 11, 2019
Hey!
I'm Davis, student originally from Latvia, studying in Denmark.
*Few years ago
Depressed, with lots of unhealthy habits in every aspect of my life - physical, mental and spiritual. Worked random labor-intensive jobs to "make loads of money". As lower class eastern european few thousand euros seemed great, but.. It didn't last long. I kept feeling worse and worse until I hit the bottom - I was broke, apathetic guy who smokes weed and makes cynical jokes. At that point when I looked at my future I saw just a blank picture - pitch black..
"This is it, it doesn't go lower than this. You've hit the bottom. Now, the only way is up."
Even though I did not believe I could every fix anything about my life, I started working on it.
*Now rewinding to the moment I'm writing this.
I feel pretty damn good. I'm still far from where I wan't to be, but cutting that "you will always feel this way" cycle feels pretty damn good.
I have taken my health very seriously, I'm sober for decent while (before enjoyed wine once or twice a month), train for triathlon amateurish/professionaly.
And the most important thing - I'm getting off the slowlane (started from the sidewalk).
Currently I do freelance copywriting and it seems I could sustain myself doing it, but time limits me from doing it full time. I am also working in two jobs to save enough capital for a launch of physical products (already in development phase).
That's about it. Shortly. I will make sure to start execution threads when I actually hit the throttle and start my fastline journey. Currently I have 3 months of studies left, afterwards I'm going all in.
To end this I would like to leave a: "Thank You!" To everyone on here.
I'm grateful for the opportunity to be in such environment - the insights, the knowledge, the experience you share here. It's precious! I promise to do my best in using that to create and share value, aswell as make sure to share my journey further on.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend!

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
Hi and welcome.
Anyone else get the impression we are going to hear great things from Davis?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...