The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lets find the Freedom

Freedom91

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 25, 2023
Hey all! New here my name is Drew! Currently reading MFL and was inspired to check out this forum. Definitely loving the book thus far, that I purchased on Audible on a whim. I had been browsing reddit with the intention of finding a book on time freedom (hence my username) and the ability to work for yourself. I can tell that's an important theme here. Its one of those books you wished you had read years ago, in fact MJ I believe says the same things at times in the book. I am just happy to be here though! Its the dawn of a new spring in this 2023 and I am Inspired! I hope you all are feeling the limitless aura. To the best year we will build. Consciously and tenaciously

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...