The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lets find a niche in climate control

EricBraco

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Aug 15, 2017
Los Angeles, Ca
Adopt a forest
I'm not sure if you're referring to the actual website that is called "adopt a forest" where they clean forests, or you mean some kind of business where people donate to create forests?
Here is a link about teamtrees.org that explains how they use donated money to plant trees... 20 million to be exact. I actually like this idea
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bsuXsxX950
wondering if we can figure out how to bring in different value streams here or just make it better/advertise it better...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

EricBraco

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Aug 15, 2017
Los Angeles, Ca
Cheaper Direct Air CO2 Capture
I looked into this... way to out of my field of expertise. I ended up on clean burning hydrogen, where the bi-product is h2o. The problem with hydrogen is producing hydrogen, this is where they derive it from methane which produces hydrogen and co2 which is a greenhouse gas. therefore producing hydrogen this similar to burning fossil fuels... Long story short this was a dead end to me since i'm not a chemical engineer

EricBraco

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Aug 15, 2017
Los Angeles, Ca
I wrote this so we can all pitch in with ideas or thoughts that way "if we are lucky" one of us might come up with a idea that could be a gold gumball.

One subject that keeps popping up when i search the net is climate control, and how we overlook it so easily. I as a individual understand how we overlook it, we think, how can i as one person make a difference with 1,600,000,000 more people on this planet. That is where i want to start the focus of this thread at, at a larger level. Selling a pot with one plant in it isn't going to fix this. Focusing solutions at a larger level, selling solutions ultimately at nations level. Climate control is such a broad term that covers many industries such as: Emissions, Forests, technology, adaptation, clean energy...
I believe that with this huge problem that is acknowledged by an international agreement linked to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), they/nations will eventually dump money into solutions for this exponentially worsening problem. I believe this issue has potential for a productocracy, if you are on this forum you should know what that means.
What looks like the easiest (entry barrier) is creating "small" forest. Here are a few links for examples
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjUsobGWhs8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC_2WXyORGA

I have a few ideas of my own but nothing worth pursuing. I know the best business model would be a productocracy, but most of the successful business are improving something that already exists. If anyone finds this intriguing, i and i'm sure others would like to hear your positive input. Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Cheaper Direct Air CO2 Capture

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
I looked into this... way to out of my field of expertise. I ended up on clean burning hydrogen, where the bi-product is h2o. The problem with hydrogen is producing hydrogen, this is where they derive it from methane which produces hydrogen and co2 which is a greenhouse gas. therefore producing hydrogen this similar to burning fossil fuels... Long story short this was a dead end to me since i'm not a chemical engineer
It's tough. Also the problem is that not producing new CO2 still keeps the already produced CO2 in the air.
Hard stuff.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.