The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Let me tell you who I am.

Alxander

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 5, 2015
I'm a 17 old male from The Netherlands, Breda.
I'm currently studying programming, and I'd like to build apps for mobile phones later on.
The reason I wanted to join this forum is because I want to learn to start a business on my own!
No thanks working in the office for someone else for the rest of my life :)
Now I'm starting an Internship within a month, It's a part of my study and having some real-life experience is always good!
I can also tell something about my nature, I have a lot of patience, especially for solving problems. I always keep my head cool, I try to look at things the best way possible and strive to improve myself everyday!

The thing ''special'' about me is that I was born in New York and I'd really like to go back to America one day, especially to or start my business, or go there when my business is growing.

Not that I'm about to tell you has to do something with entrepreneurship, but I have been ''investing'' in fitness for the past 2 years. At first I was a scrawny little kid, but all that working-out has paid me off slow but steady. I have seen that people would hate you for your success, especially when you are (getting) better then them! And that by putting time and work in things will make wonders.

My father also bought me a DJ-set with some nice speakers. In 1 year I had almost every penny back by playing at parties. I'm telling you this to let you know that my parents also are ready to invest in the things I do; as long as it pays me off in the long-run.

I'm also interested in investing in stocks etc. I'm figuring out how it all works, and will start with a small investment and will try to make them bigger step by step.

I can choose to study further into ''higher education'', but I'd rather like to work for myself, that's why I joined this forum after all.
Already more than 50% stopped with this study, the school isn't that good also, but I think I have no choice if I want to get into a little higher education, we will see!

Not really anything more to tell about myself and my current situation, any questions?

Greets,

Alexander :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Hey and welcome to the forum.

You sound like you have a lot of things going for you.

I'm glad that you're still pursuing the things that interest you, instead of thinking you know everything, then dropping all your activities to try and start a business; which many new young members seem to do.

I think what you should do with stocks is build a revenue generating business, and invest some of your money once you have a significant amount to invest. It's extremely risky to grow wealth purely by trading in the stock market. But definitely study it further. I think everyone in business should at least be moderately knowledgeable in that area.

I'm also building apps; even though my own app has been in the limbo stage for a while. So if you have questions about anything tech-related, feel free to shoot me a PM

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...