The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Let me introduce myself and my current challenges

wherethesunis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 14, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Hi guys,

this is my first forum post, so I want to take the chance to introduce myself in a few sentences...

My backgrounds
I wear different hats: I am a programmer, musician and have some experience doing Adwords. Ever since reading TMFL (about 3-4 years ago) a lot has changed in my life. Besides that I am now a father, I have worked my a$$ off since and spent the last 3 years coding my a$$ off. My aim is to run my own successful Saas, travel the world, be mobile and, if everything goes well, have a good exit in 3-5 years from now.

About my Saas:
Since I am a ONE-man-show and ACTION (not the idea) is what counts, I copied an existing software-concept, applied my own touches to it, made it "my brand" and I am now trying to market it.

Summarized I have my own Saas up-and-running "in production" and NO single customer. :-( NO SINGLE CUSTOMER.

My current challenges:
My main challenge right now is to gain traction. My main target audience for the software are CEOs of mid-size businesses. How the hell do I let them know that I am here? Well, I have some ideas and I am looking forward to discuss them with you in this forum - I'll open new topics for that purpose!

Until then: Keep on pushing it and talk to you soon! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...