The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MARKETPLACE Learn the full name, company info, and complete navigation behavior of your website visitors

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Every day Closable sales leads visit your website that you never get to speak to...that you never get a shot at closing...we change that. We provide you the name, company info, and navigation behavior so you can speak with them and close.

unlock this trapped revenue on your website today!

site vis 1.jpg site vis 2.jpg

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OverByte

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 18, 2014
NS, Canada
Are you saying that you identify random sessions to personal identities? Or is the full name, id information only for people who have already signed up as leads? If the former I'm extremely skeptical what you're hit rate would be outside of very controlled conditions. If the latter I'm confused what exactly you're offering...

OP
OP
MHP368

MHP368

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Are you saying that you identify random sessions to personal identities? Or is the full name, id information only for people who have already signed up as leads? If the former I'm extremely skeptical what you're hit rate would be outside of very controlled conditions. If the latter I'm confused what exactly you're offering...
So this is again in a b2b context, if you have a b2c website I 'm not going to allow you to use one of these pixels and ID website visitors (yet)

This is not an IP tool, your skepticism is understandable but we have built out identity graphs on 150 million US adults, were tracking more than 40 billion URL level behaviors a day, 25 million keywords tracked, we have over 110.5 million b2b records, 22 million companies. We track 2 billion URLs a day and of those 200k are top-level domains.

short overview video for you

again, this is not an ip tool , no one else can offer this because no one else has built it.

we give you...first name, last name, job title, job title level (c level, etc), work email, phone (business), linkedin url+id, job function, facebook url, twitter url, personal email, secondary emails, and date of birth. Also navigation behavior (what pages did they visit on your site)

For US site visitors to your b2b company website.

"... only for people who have already signed up as leads?.."

wouldn't be very valuable now would it? :D

This is previously anonymous website visitors, they're on your site for a reason - think about it, where in the buyer journey is someone who's already on your site? , and how many of them leave without filling out "contact us" or booking that call?

Thats trapped revenue opportunity dying on the vine, I allow you to start a conversation with them.

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jun 20, 2016
Seems like a great idea, would be quite useful for sales and marketing department.

**EDITED*

I had some questions about your brand name and freemium, but after further investigation, I'm not sure a freemium would work well for your model and your homepage video is really good as well as some other info you published on the website, so i guess you can get away with the name not being 100% linked to what you do.

Last edited:

dario

New Contributor
Nov 14, 2012
May I ask if you're reselling a white-label / custom solution from demandinsight.com ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Great. I will check them out and share my feedback. Thanks for sharing and helping us with your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Was talking to @Vigilante yesterday and he suggested I try a new media to put out some of the...
MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
This year has been quite crazy so far, and a lot of people have reached out to ask me if web...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom