The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lead Generating Programs

rzach41

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 23, 2007
For those of you who are active in the real estate game...

Which methods of marketing and advertising do you use when generating leads.

I am currently listening to Ron Legrands Millionaire Bootcamp Series, and his top eight ways to find houses are (in no particular order):

Ads
Yellow Pages
Signs
Cards
Ant Farm (Bird dogging)
Post Cards
Direct Mail
Websites

How much money on average do you spend on marketing. For those of you who track your advertising results, what have you had success with?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
we talked about that in this other thread, take a look.

Networking. In my case this days the people that know that I buy all me, they give me details and offer me deals constantly. Now, when a house does meet your criteria you better buy it and pay for that lead accordingly, or they won't call you anymore.

rzach41

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 23, 2007
Andviv,

Sorry about that, I should have checked prior to posting this.
We can salvage this thread by brainstorming various unique marketing methods... or you can shut 'er down.

I'll start it off

For example, Pawn Shops. Go in there and work out a deal where the owner allows you to put a sign up on his window while you cut him a referral fee each time he brings you a lead.

Divorce Lawyers- Americas divorce rate is very high. This could be a great way to find a deal long before it ever goes to the MLS.

Fire Station- Somebodys house burns down... maybe they will collect their insurance and rebuild... maybe they elect to sell

Mailman- Work out a deal where the mailman gives you a list of all the ugly vacant houses he sees while on the job- for a fee of course

This is just a glimpse of the many unorthodox ways to find a deal. Ads, craigslist, the MLS, and networking or REI clubs are but 1 of many methods out there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.