The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Lead Gen for Python Coding Website

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Robin Andrews

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 16, 2019
UK
My conversion rate is pants.

I have a popup to subscribe to my blog, a widget with an offer to get the code for an application that will help people learn coding, and at the end of each blog post there is an offer to get the code for a fun game that also has educational value.

I thought these were a good start, but my conversion rate for visitors to my site into subscribers is about 0.45%.

A couple of requests:

Could you maybe take a look at Learn Python Programming and Computer Science - Compucademy and tell me if there is anything obvious that needs addressing to improve conversions?

And, can you think of what would make an appealing offer for people visiting my site? It's about learning to code in Python, but I'm having trouble thinking of ideas.

A few that I can think of now are:

Cheat sheets - probably overdone, but could work
"10 Mistakes to to avoid when learning Python programming" - PDF
"How to learn Python Programming fast" - PDF
Program code for various applications
Interview Questions with solutions - PDF

It would be helpful to get some more ideas, as well to hear if any of those I just mentioned sound any good.

Many thanks in advance for any advice.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

drahz

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 24, 2019
Did you try split testing? Try to make several versions of the landing page and see which one converts the best.

Tom H.

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 13, 2019
Jaco, Costa Rica

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom