The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Launching an Info Product...

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
How I'm going about creating a new "Information Product"

"Are you doing this to make money?" Scott asks me on Facebook messenger.

I start typing my response, "Well, of course money will come from it, but..." and then I had to pause and ponder for a few moments to really think about it.

I held down the backspace key and never sent my response to him.

Why am I doing this?

With me eyes zoning off into the distance, lost in thought, I begin searching my brain for the response, and it finally clicked as to why I am creating this product...

In March of 2016, I barely survived through a very stressful and rough winter. Left overweight, and with my confidence at a temporary low, I decided that I needed a change of pace.

Something inside of me was pulling me back to Boulder, Colorado. After packing my car and driving 1,500 miles across the country, I find myself on a hiking trail one Tuesday morning where my life crossed paths with this 28-year-old graduate student.

Over the next the next couple of months, she was the driving force behind one of the greatest transformations of my life. It was through her motivation which led to me dropping from 232 pounds, down to 183. It was because of her, where I turned inward and was able to shed a lot of my insecurities, my lack of confidence, and virtually all the bad habits which have been plaguing me for such a long time.

We reached the point of our friendship where I would do anything for her...

In this life, have you ever truly and unconditionally loved another?

If you haven't, the best way I could describe it is that you would go straight in the middle of the war zone to help them, without any hesitation or any care for what might happen to your life.

To not only put the needs of the other before your own, but when you are doing something for them, your personal needs cease to exist. If you die in the process...it would be worth it.

I think that's the best way to describe it.

She is the only person I had (have) this type of love for.

And in June of 2016, she messaged me saying she needed help. Something was happening in her life, and things were getting so bad, she sent out a cry for help.

After that message, she disappeared from my life...

By misfortune, coincidence, or some power of the universe type of stuff, just when I was able to help the only person I ever loved, she is gone, and I am powerless to help.

Except for one last chance to help her through her struggles...

The day we met on that hiking trail, and she asked for my contact information, and on top of putting her number in my phone, she also put her email, which I thought was strange at the time...

Looking through my contacts, I got her email address and started typing.

From my previous interactions with her, I had a general idea of what she was struggling with, but couldn't narrow it down to the specifics.

So I began to type an email to her...

I put everything in my life on hold for two days straight, and typed out a 20,000 word email doing my best to unload ever last piece of information I had in my mind to help her through this struggle.

During this time, my mind was in complete and total flow state.

Every single thing I typed out to her was having nothing to do with me, and everything to do with helping her.

It was my intent, that by the time she was done reading this email; she would have everything she needs in order to happy and on track with her life again. Because I didn't know what she needed help with, I typed EVERYTHING.

I hit send, never knowing if she read it or not.

The 20,000 word email that I hope would help her through problem has been sitting in the sent mail folder of my email inbox for eight months, until I realized something...

I grew tired of repeating myself...

Over the following eight months, I found myself having to repeat the same things over and over to the hundreds of clients I've been helping with my services.

All of which were facing this same type of problem in their life.

It wasn't until recently where I realized that the 8-10 topics I typed up to her could be edited and sent over to the other people who were struggling, and this same type of information could be used to get them through this struggle in their life too.

Each and every one of these people who read my words sensed some type of energy through my writing, where they feel I emotionally connected to them, with what they were struggling through.

So here I am at 2:01 in the morning, editing this 20,000 word email I sent to this girl last year - because I really thought of that question Scott asked me earlier, "Are you doing this to make money?".

No.

I wrote this book because I wanted to genuinely help the one person on this planet that I truly and unconditionally love...and for the hundreds of millions of people on this planet who are struggling through the same problem; I guess they'll reap the rewards of the words I wrote too.

The creation of this product (a book) is not to put words on paper to teach people...it's to help someone through their problems.

A new branch of my business/brand is born...

But it wasn't until I got to the end of the first section of the book before I realized one very important thing was missing...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.