The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION Launch: Introductory Video

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Solais

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 14, 2018
I'm launching in fewer than 2 weeks, and I'd like some input from more experienced individuals.

My original plan (after launch) was to start off slowly with PPC advertisements while building up a search engine presence + email list.

However, I believe there is a superior method that delivers results 3x as quickly at roughly the same cost.

I want to use Fiverr's video services to create a 5-minute video ad, and then promote it on Facebook.

5 minutes seems a bit long, but it's more of a "whitepaper informational video" than an actual ad, so there'll be plenty of useful information stuffed into those 300 seconds.

It's not a "product/service" hype ad.

It's not sensational/Buzzfeed level (ugh) clickbait.

It's a legitimate, B2B level ad that targets consumers of certain demographics.

My questions to you:

What's your experience with Fiverr's video animation services?

Which type have you had more success with: the whiteboard style animation, short video ads, promo videos, live-action videos, etc.?

(Instincts tell me to go with the whiteboard animation)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Solais

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 14, 2018
A little update -

The company that designed my website talked with me today and told me that social media is great for exposure, but not so much for conversion (since the ads can be intrusive and people are on FB for cat videos and shit and not "actual information")

Which leads me to conclude that my video REALLY has to stand out.

I pray to the gods every day for a magic bullet to give 1000% or more ROI right off the bat instead of having to waste some resources/time to "find" that right medium. Comes down to skill and a little bit of luck (right timing + right audience), I suppose.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom