The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Labels

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Does anyone use a site online that they trust where you can create your own labels for bottles? I have the image that I need to go on the label, so they also have to be able to add that plus the words that I need for the bottle. Here is a picture of the bottle so you can see what size I need them to accommodate.

Thanks!

Don't know why the pic is sideways- how can I fix that? I took it straight up... Its the clear bottle in the middle... I want you to see how small it is.... Its a .50 oz bottle. I need a label for that...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Bottle.jpg
    Bottle.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Bottle.jpg
    Bottle.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 22

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Heeeeeeyyyyyy....The picture rotate-er Fairy fixed my picture! Cooooooool! :coolgleamA: Thank you :)

eribruski

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Sep 29, 2012
Toronto, ON
I used to own a food manufacturing company - we hand made and packaged various gluten free baked goods. Yes all of our products required a sticker.

I did not find any online sources as its much easier to work with someone local who you can go to and have them run some test prints... from my experience the colours you design your labels with on photoshop don't always turn out the same after they are printed on various material, then sealed with a gloss or matte or water proof finish.

Depending on which printer you source, there is more than likely a one time fee for each label variation as the printer must create a "dye" which is what guides the printing machine to make each label. Then you will be faced with colour options - some printers charge per colour, others may have 2 different prices for: "0/4" [black and white] or "4/4" [full colour]

Some may charge an extra fee to cut the labels or to "dye cut" them so they are easy to peel off the backing.

THEN you have to worry about the application process of these stickers to those tiny bottles. How are you going to put them on with consistency. May be a labour intensive process i.e, if you are filling the bottles by hand, will you ensure that the bottle will have a clean surface so the sticker can be properly applied? Do the bottles need to be resin washed so the sticker can have maximum grip?

I could go on and on lol.. Just some food for thought :)

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Thank you cr8trface. Can you refer me to a specific SITE? I have been looking on google and I am not finding anything that can make a label for the small bottle I have. The most I am finding is for wine and water bottles. :(

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
If you want them printed I would HIGHLY recommend .lightninglabels dot com They are fantastic. You can get a quote on line. Minimum is 300 labels.

I have had lightning labels make at lease 20,000 labels for me and was happy every time. The people who work there are so VERY nice to speak with.

If you want to print your own www.onlinelabels dot com / I would HIGHLY recommend Online Labels - Labels for laser and inkjet printers! Compatible with all popular software programs for printing labels! they deliver them in 2 days

I have bought at least 20,000 labels from Online Labels. So easy to order from them.

BTW I or another person applied these 40,000 labels by hand on food grade bags, Foil bags as well as glass and plastic bottles. It really is not a tough thing to do.

If you need some hints and tips on getting them on straight, getting them to stay stuck, what paper to use for your label, what coating to use etc please feel free to send me a PM.

It may take a few days to reply as I am up in Quebec on vacation.

PeteLife

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jul 5, 2011
BALTIMORE/DMV

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
I have been messaging you Patrick P--- no response!

ugg sorry. I don't know why maybe I haven't turned the messages when I am online ?

I will be back to normal but not until the 15th after I am in NY and then finally back to FL. I will send you a PM now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.