The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kyle Keegan Radio Show

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Kyle- I need to know. Have you ever bought one of her pies? You should have named the episode-- profits...keeping your slice of pie
Yes! Of course! Several over the years. :rofl:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

I decided to ditch the show clock and free wheel again... Man, does it feel good. When I want to put the show on the air, I intend to buy the entire hour and just fill the show with whatever I want without adhering to some schedule of ads and whatnot.

You live and you learn... I want to own my hour, not sell myself to an hour.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Unchained from the show clock, I was still damn close. Either way, this was a fun episode.:rofl:

Most people probably look at a title like that and laugh, knowing that I am probably going to talk about politics ruining a "good time." Not really... It's not an argument. It's the communists' fault completely.

Let's be honest, thanksgiving, for a lot of people looks more like a scary movie than a pleasant dinner. There is actually AN ORIGINAL way to ruin thanksgiving. The colonists, under the governorship of William Bradford in 1620, needlessly suffered and died of famine... BECAUSE THEY WERE COMMUNISTS. So If someone tells you not to "ruin thanksgiving," with your capitalist truth, you can quite literally tell them that their commie bullshit is the original way to ruin thanksgiving.

Peace out!

The Great Thanksgiving Hoax is an article from Richard J. Maybury available at: The Great Thanksgiving Hoax | Richard J. Maybury

Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
95EE774C-03EE-4773-99C5-D01C025F57FF.jpeg

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Love it. That maskie author is a total douchebag though. Unreal. Masked up for a picture.

I didn't even notice the masked guy. Don't hate, Kyle, he didn't want to infect the camera 9 ft away with a Cannon variant of the virus. :rofl:

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

I think you could work on your episode descriptions. I very rarely listen to podcasts so maybe I'm not the right person to comment on that but I decide whether to listen to a podcast based on its description.

The description for this episode is so vague I have no idea what it's about. Now imagine I'm completely new to your podcast - there's no way I'd listen to it since I can't judge whether it's for me and whether it's worth my time.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I think you could work on your episode descriptions. I very rarely listen to podcasts so maybe I'm not the right person to comment on that but I decide whether to listen to a podcast based on its description.

The description for this episode is so vague I have no idea what it's about. Now imagine I'm completely new to your podcast - there's no way I'd listen to it since I can't judge whether it's for me and whether it's worth my time.
Normally I do, but today I just decided to be a vague prick. I’ll change it. :rofl:

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

On today's episode, my lovely wife makes another rare appearance. Today we discuss what is so frustrating about running a "small business" because she actually runs one. I also compare this pretty common experience running such a business with... the alternative.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY

On today's episode, my lovely wife makes another rare appearance. Today we discuss what is so frustrating about running a "small business" because she actually runs one. I also compare this pretty common experience running such a business with... the alternative.

I love the ones with Brittany! You two make a good pair.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I love the ones with Brittany! You two make a good pair.
They’re fun. And always random.

She’s my unofficial VP and I’m her’s.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Kyle,
I thought of you as soon as I saw this. Stunning gallery photos: https://www.dassaultfalcon.com/en/M...tHFXz23pygAQPzLwkE4ut1-vbtR-CFQ1j4jJLJXxNWp8c
Dassault is my favorite! I think they make gorgeous airplanes. I like the Tri-Jet design because it looks cool, but it also works great at smaller than average airports.

So cool that a big jet can take off and land at a lot of the little municipal airports made for prop planes.

Check out the Pilatus PC24 as well! Smaller but still amazing.

Boogie

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 27, 2014
Midwest, USA
Dassault is my favorite! I think they make gorgeous airplanes. I like the Tri-Jet design because it looks cool, but it also works great at smaller than average airports.

You mentioned your love of Dassault in a conversation we had on twitter or telegram once. So it stuck. Beautiful planes.

You, Brittany, and your son can have the Cardone lifestyle.

I can only imagine you at some point being pulled into a senate hearing where they bust your balls over flying in a private jet and unlike the car company CEO's who looked weak, you serve up a lesson on Freedom and Capitalism and encourage them to renounce their past and read MJ's books to make an honest living and by the way FJB. ;)

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Kyle will absolutely get pulled into a senate hearing one day! But it won’t be about the airplane. It’ll be “did you really say that on your radio show? What did you mean the government is not a producer? How dare you?” ;)

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Looking at some office/warehouse space next week. Only considering properties that have an inner office with no windows. I want to build it out to be a professional radio studio. I want something better for my show and I also want my home library back. Can’t have both a command center with a radio studio and a calm home library in one place.

There is a giant nuclear bunker, that the Chinese government built, turned data center with offices, close enough that I’m going to have to take a look at.

Last edited:

Boogie

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 27, 2014
Midwest, USA
There is a literal giant nuclear bunker, that the Chinese government built, turned data center with offices, close enough that I’m going to have to take a look at.

Speaking of building out bunkers, this guy took a bunker-like house formerly owned by a general or something which had an underground shooting range, a giant copy of the constitution, and is under a golf course and rebuilt part of it for his studio. It was pretty incredible. It made for a great production studio. He does photography and video production there. All of the computer horsepower in the basement is duplicated on the main floor. It's quite the setup.

Before
View: https://youtu.be/5xK_dE45lzU

After
View: https://youtu.be/QoClhx6QG4A

He tends to give away his photo gear on his photo site.

Last edited:
G

Guest-5ty5s4

Looking at some office/warehouse space next week. Only considering properties that have an inner office with no windows. I want to build it out to be a professional radio studio. I want something better for my show and I also want my home library back. Can’t have both a command center with a radio studio and a calm home library in one place.

There is a giant nuclear bunker, that the Chinese government built, turned data center with offices, close enough that I’m going to have to take a look at.

Just do the cost effective corrugated steel building.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Speaking of building out bunkers, this guy took a bunker-like house formerly owned by a general or something which had an underground shooting range, a giant copy of the constitution, and is under a golf course and rebuilt part of it for his studio. It was pretty incredible. It made for a great production studio. He does photography and video production there. All of the computer horsepower in the basement is duplicated on the main floor. It's quite the setup.

Before
View: https://youtu.be/5xK_dE45lzU

After
View: https://youtu.be/QoClhx6QG4A

He tends to give away his photo gear on his photo site.
That guy was very interesting. Gotta say, the original set up was bad a$$, and would love to hear the story on who lived there, who built it, and all the presidents who visited.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Caught up to the last episode on small business.

I very much agree with the key message. Small means more work than big. Try for medium by leveraging human and $ capital from the start.

In my experience, when we started, I had to do 2x more than now. I am not done yet, but know that when we further double staff, my time will be better spent on high value activities.

Sy Sperling told me that he worked more when he had 3 locations of Hairclub for Men than when he got to 30 and then nationwide with 300. In the end, he was able to hire a CEO and eventually sell his business and retire.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Just do the cost effective corrugated steel building.
If I had acreage, I’d consider it. But I’m kind of over bringing work home.

I’m someone that believes in renting office space and I’ll explain why on the show if enough of you care to hear my reasoning.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Oh my…

In the day and age of such technology that liberated the proverbial cubicle office worker! Tech that gave 90% of the forum members hope for “working from anywhere” WFA concept. It is at THIS moment of time that @Kak says “I’m going to lease an office”!

I’m all ears. ;)

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Oh my…

In the day and age of such technology that liberated the proverbial cubicle office worker! Tech that gave 90% of the forum members hope for “working from anywhere” WFA concept. It is at THIS moment of time that @Kak says “I’m going to lease an office”!

I’m all ears. ;)
Renting vs buying.

This wasn’t an “I believe in renting office space instead of being at home.” I’ve run my stuff from my home offices for the last decade. It has been great. I’m just at the point now that I’m hamstringing my ability to take workload off by not having a physical location for people to do my work for me.

I’ve run almost a meta verse business before its time. And remote work is a big advantage of working with me but…

I want an ability to hire capable assistants, that I can lead, in person. I want a bigger and more present sales team that I can lead, in person. I want some other things that this opens doors to. It’s just time.

Most people don’t build a billion dollar empire from their home office. Although, with the right leadership, and some time, they can certainly run it from anywhere they can take a phone.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.