The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kyle Keegan Radio Show

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
This is a great addition to your Radio Show @Kak. And good on you @thechosen1 for putting yourself out there. That may have been uncomfortable but a great way to get out of your comfort zone and get going.

Very interesting when you break apart a business. I think this makes the show immediately “applicable” and memorable to all entrepreneurs. The skills and advice is transferable.

My favourites:
1. Leverage partnerships. It’s about the address book of the other guy, not some small investment like $10k
2. Expand the product types. Always a good advice when you start with just one.

And it’s good to see Kyle pushing Tyler to commit to a progress report in a month. Pretty big push to get going.

“Be impossible to ignore”. :)

So, how do you find people you want to connect to? 500 emails, phone call after phone call. Become known. It works to get attention. You must just aim to get the attention (even if it is a no). It’s an interesting perspective!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Taking on entrepreneurial schadenfreude today!

G

Guest-5ty5s4

This is a great addition to your Radio Show @Kak. And good on you @thechosen1 for putting yourself out there. That may have been uncomfortable but a great way to get out of your comfort zone and get going.

Very interesting when you break apart a business. I think this makes the show immediately “applicable” and memorable to all entrepreneurs. The skills and advice is transferable.

My favourites:
1. Leverage partnerships. It’s about the address book of the other guy, not some small investment like $10k
2. Expand the product types. Always a good advice when you start with just one.

And it’s good to see Kyle pushing Tyler to commit to a progress report in a month. Pretty big push to get going.

“Be impossible to ignore”. :)

So, how do you find people you want to connect to? 500 emails, phone call after phone call. Become known. It works to get attention. You must just aim to get the attention (even if it is a no). It’s an interesting perspective!
Follow up to my interview with @Kak :

Today I drove about an hour to meet with the VP and manager of a popular sporting goods store. I showed him my product and explained the benefits to his customers and why it serves a need that other products don’t fill.

He wanted one!! He said it was exactly what he needed for his boat and for his home because he lives on the coast! He took one to put on display in the store for now to collect feedback until he sends it to the headquarters of the sporting good chain.

He warned me that I should be ready to meet orders.

Wow.

All this from sending messages on LinkedIn.

Kyle’s advice is right!! Just don’t stop calling, emailing, messaging, and networking.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Today I drove about an hour to meet with the VP and manager of a popular sporting goods store. I showed him my product and explained the benefits to his customers and why it serves a need that other products don’t fill.

He wanted one!! He said it was exactly what he needed for his boat and for his home because he lives on the coast! He took one to put on display in the store for now to collect feedback until he sends it to the headquarters of the sporting good chain.

Wow.

Kyle’s advice is right!! Just don’t stop calling, emailing, messaging, and networking.
I am so beyond excited for @thechosen1

Good job taking this seriously and going after what’s possible! This should be incredibly inspiring to others!

A couple weeks ago he was wondering if this was a viable product. Now he’s having serious and positive discussions with one of the largest, if not the largest, outdoor chains in the world.

Well done brother, I’m proud of you!

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

Wow.

Great work. Time to resurrect that progress thread of yours?

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I am so beyond excited for @thechosen1

Good job taking this seriously and going after what’s possible! This should be incredibly inspiring to others!

A couple weeks ago he was wondering if this was a viable product. Now he’s having serious and positive discussions with one of the largest, if not the largest, outdoor chains in the world.

Well done brother, I’m proud of you!
Thank you!!
More to come. This is just one small step. I can’t let myself get too excited - it still might not happen and there is a LOT of work to do if I get any kind of order.

Great work. Time to resurrect that progress thread of yours?
Hopefully there will be some serious meat to add to it soon.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I can’t let myself get too excited
I’m of that mindset a lot, but my suggestion is to get damn excited that if one exec was excited, others could be as well. Keep striking while the iron is hot and you’ll have a company on your hands!

Motivation is peak when you’re winning. Use it!

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

Wow.

This is what I call “predictable success”.

Massive action, towards a worthy goal typically leads to success. Well done. Keep going.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Guys, this was damn good.
So good I created a thread about it so we can get more forum members to listen.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks man! It is particularly fitting for the times.

I mentioned you on our most recent episode actually when we talked about Adam Grant’s Give And Take.
It’s very very fitting for our times. I was taken aback at people resenting Gregory because he’s bought tools and doesn’t give them away. I can’t fathom what’s going on in their minds.

Ha. I just listened to that latest episode. Give and Take is still one of my favourites, although it’s so damn long I don’t see me getting through it again. I may look for some cliff notes.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
It’s very very fitting for our times. I was taken aback at people resenting Gregory because he’s bought tools and does give them away. I can’t fathom what’s going on in their minds.

Ha. I just listened to that latest episode. Give and Take is still one of my favourites, although it’s so damn long I don’t see me getting through it again. I may look for some cliff notes.
You, of all people, don’t need to reread it. You embody the central message like I would imagine Adam Grant himself does.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
You, of all people, don’t need to reread it. You embody the central message like I would imagine Adam Grant himself does.
Ah, thanks. It was more to remind myself of the ways givers protected themselves and leveraged their tendencies.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
So good I created a thread about it so we can get more forum members to listen.
@Kak … do you have a transcript of that episode anywhere? I’d like a reminder so I can bullet-point my takeaways in that thread.

If you don’t have a transcript, then have you considered using something like www.Descript.io ? I think MJ uses it, and I used it when I was doing the Let’s Chat Sales podcast. It’s like magic. (I stopped doing that podcast btw… if I’m ever to do another I’d rather do it solo.)

I checked out www.keeganradio.com to find a transcript and noticed it’s a link to italkmedia.net. Have you you looked at solutions like www.podpage.com that pulls from your iTunes feed and automatically creates episode pages? We set that up for www.LetsChatSales.com and it’s like magic too.

You’ve so much content it could be amazing for SEO to have transcriptions to get people to your episodes, especially if you interview more guests and authors who might have people searching for them on Google.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
@Kak … do you have a transcript of that episode anywhere? I’d like a reminder so I can bullet-point my takeaways in that thread.

If you don’t have a transcript, then have you considered using something like www.Descript.io ? I think MJ uses it, and I used it when I was doing the Let’s Chat Sales podcast. It’s like magic. (I stopped doing that podcast btw… if I’m ever to do another I’d rather do it solo.)

I checked out www.keeganradio.com to find a transcript and noticed it’s a link to italkmedia.net. Have you you looked at solutions like www.podpage.com that pulls from your iTunes feed and automatically creates episode pages? We set that up for www.LetsChatSales.com and it’s like magic too.

You’ve so much content it could be amazing for SEO to have transcriptions to get people to your episodes, especially if you interview more guests and authors who might have people searching for them on Google.
I’ll tell you privately why we don’t have transcriptions anymore. There’s a story behind this. ;)

Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
This.

Taking on entrepreneurial schadenfreude today!

Solid episode! Key message - let’s help each other instead of being jealous.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

I have said it on the show before, it is pretty hard to be an optimist at this point in history... But what if there was proof that humans repeatedly overcome the headwind of the government and life somehow keeps getting better? What if the future is better than you think it is? What if the glass is half-full instead of half-empty? It probably is, especially for entrepreneurs.

Interesting article helps make the point:

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

I spent some time on economic freedom, then why it's important, and then gun rights.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
FF08C0A6-CDF9-47C4-A0D6-FA65FED79DBE.jpeg

After very scientific polling, we found that all respondents believe that at least 95% of Americans are economically illiterate. :rofl:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

I have said it on the show before, it is pretty hard to be an optimist at this point in history... But what if there was proof that humans repeatedly overcome the headwind of the government and life somehow keeps getting better? What if the future is better than you think it is? What if the glass is half-full instead of half-empty? It probably is, especially for entrepreneurs.

Interesting article helps make the point:

I liked this episode more because it was aligned with the way I see your show, Kyle.

Let me explain.

When things get tough and you grow tired of the grind, your mind tends to drift into fantasies; you wish things were a certain way, and slowly, subtly, you turn inward to your thoughts and desires. If things are going well, you become complacent, imagining that what you have now will continue forever. You stop paying attention.

A show that makes you think positively during the grind and snaps you back paying attention during the good times… that’s what I’m seeking and why I listen to KKRS. Thanks for this episode.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

I got the most positive feedback on the last episode, 308, that I have ever gotten on an episode. Here’s to 309, live now, one upping it. A Post Truth World: The Intellectual Apocalypse. We are at the point where collectivism cancels intelligence.

We just discussed gun related lies.

What about economic? Cultural? Political?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

No, it isn't Putin's price hike. I dove head first into oil and energy prices. Why are they higher? Are they the reason for inflation? Is a "windfall profits tax" the answer we are all hoping for? LOL I can't even type that without laughing.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

No, it isn't Putin's price hike. I dove head first into oil and energy prices. Why are they higher? Are they the reason for inflation? Is a "windfall profits tax" the answer we are all hoping for? LOL I can't even type that without laughing.

Finished this episode on my drive today. Good one and I've used some talking points at the office already :). It's shameful to think that world leaders are incapable of admitting to most basic reason for inflation. Instead, everyone is always looking for someone else to blame. It's like they assume people are blind. Oh look, oil prices are high because it's the oil companies making all these profits! Let's intervene quickly! Save the prices by removing supply :rolleyes:

Easy to get fumed thinking about it and reading the news lately. Way too easy... maybe it's time to go back under a rock and hide.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Rodecaster Pro 2 was announced. I ordered one within 5 minutes of knowing about it. Then, I came here to tell people what won’t give a shit what I use to record my show at 11PM.

I’m such a nerd. A stoked nerd. :rofl:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Any new episodes dropping?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Any new episodes dropping?
I’m working on one today.

I had a pretty bad cough for the last week and a half. It would have been gross. Today might even be pushing it, but I’ll get it out!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Today begins a series on mindset. I am making it my goal to build in myself and others a bulletproof mindset to entrepreneurially dominate 2022 and beyond. A recentering on what matters and a rejection of what doesn't.

The clown world we live in has become a common discussion. Most would find it interesting that what we call problems would be laughable to the people of the not so distant past. With that, I tell you to shrug. Don't become a naturalized citizen of clown world, just visit for your own amusement and gain.

While the clowns of the clown world are worried about the "next thing" we concern ourselves with WHAT WE CAN INFLUENCE.

I plan to unpack this hardened mindset over the next several episodes!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.