The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kyle Keegan Radio Show

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Haha sorry I wasn’t trying to be mean.

In all honesty Kyle harps on this “money printer” topic so much, he is practically Peter Schiff.

I hope Kyle doesn't kill me for saying this... here it goes:

In past episodes I heard some harping on the "money printer" and it was all negative, as it should be. But I haven't heard any in-depth analysis on why it happens. Why some of that is good, some of that is bad. Why it was inevitable that we break the link with gold standard at some point in the economic cycle etc. Or is it not inevitable?

Focusing on history and solutions, providing pros and cons. A fully balanced perspective on why the world works the way it does (or doesn't work!).

That's where I was hoping to steer this...

G

Guest-5ty5s4

In past episodes I heard some harping on the "money printer" and it was all negative, as it should be. But I haven't heard any in-depth analysis on why it happens. Why some of that is good, some of that is bad. Why it was inevitable that we break the link with gold standard at some point in the economic cycle etc. Or is it not inevitable?

Focusing on history and solutions, providing pros and cons. A fully balanced perspective on why the world works the way it does (or doesn't work!).

Gold standard or other options, I don’t know for certain.

What I do know for certain and is thoroughly documented historically, is that eventually the currency becomes too inflated and disaster strikes. It’s happened in so many countries and so many times in history. Every time, they said it would be different.

Maybe it is inevitable. Dying is inevitable too but we still have medicine and stuff. Giving up is always an option, I suppose.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia

I don’t know man, I found this link on the forum I think in the Bitcoin thread a while ago. It makes you sick what these people have done to us.

I could understand if they did it to make themselves rich but they were already rich. They did it to make us poor.

The technology and efficiency advanced that have improved our quality of life are totally seperate to printing money. Imagine if we had all these advances we’ve had, and had sound money.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
I don’t know man, I found this link on the forum I think in the Bitcoin thread a while ago. It makes you sick what these people have done to us.

I could understand if they did it to make themselves rich but they were already rich. They did it to make us poor.
Thanks bud, I’ll read it.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

I had to talk about the car thing! LOL I also had to bleep out some of GaryV's words in a clip to keep the explicit tag away. :rofl:

Marxist businesses? Get some popcorn and watch their demise.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018

I had to talk about the car thing! LOL I also had to bleep out some of GaryV's words in a clip to keep the explicit tag away. :rofl:

Dude. You whole show is “explicit” even without the bleep words. :rofl:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
It’s family friendly bro.
I failed at humour. Was going for “no hidden agenda, you say what you mean” kind of explicit show. Not an R rated thing.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018

Listened to the show.

I’m disappointed and won’t listen anymore. Why? I expected Kyle to drive a Ferrari. His message has no credibility without a fancy car to back it up. :rolleyes:

Just kidding (for those new here lol)

Glad to see you loving your Suburban @Kak

There was a funny moment on your show, you’ve shot down realtors pretty bad haha.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
@Bigguns50 another awesome fastlaner guest! Thanks brother for coming on the show!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
you’ve shot down realtors pretty bad haha.
Seriously. I can’t stand realtors. They’re parasites with a useless job.

Oh you can turn a key and a door knob!!!! Wow!!! I’m suuuuuper impressed with your “success.”

They make every real estate transaction they are involved with less efficient, and therefore less cool.

Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Seriously. I can’t stand realtors. They’re parasites with a useless job.

Oh you can turn a key and a door knob!!!! Wow!!! I’m suuuuuper impressed with your “success.”

They make every real estate transaction they are involved with less efficient, and therefore less cool.

Hey man, I see them in our neighbourhood showing up in brand new G-Wagons to list houses. And I don't drive a G. Just saying, that guy in a Gucci loafers coming out of G is way more successful; apparently. ;)

I've hijacked your thread. I'll stop with the sarcasm and move on.

Look forward to listening to the most recent one with @Bigguns50 !!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Hey man, I see them in our neighbourhood showing up in brand new G-Wagons to list houses. And I don't drive a G. Just saying, that guy in a Gucci loafers coming out of G is way more successful; apparently. ;)

I've hijacked your thread. I'll stop with the sarcasm and move on.

Look forward to listening to the most recent one with @Bigguns50 !!
Gucci Loafers means poor to me. I literally look at that and think… Poor.

rc08234

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 29, 2011
South Jersey
Kak, could not agree more. We started flat fleeing them on new construction. We actually had one realtor say “im not doing that for this much” and lost the deal for her client over her commission. You can’t tell me that was in the best interest of her client. She tried to stage a Ku and get out realtor to turn against us lol

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
What do you know! You drive a suburban.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
@Bigguns50 another awesome fastlaner guest! Thanks brother for coming on the show!

Thanks brother ! It was my pleasure and honor. Good time, but we really just scratched the surface. Looking forward to then next one.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
I remember a lunch with @MJ DeMarco and friends at a very nice restaurant in Scottsdale,AZ. I did not see a single logo on anyone's attire. MJ himself wore a plain t-shirt, shorts, and baseball cap. There was some big $$ at that long table and no one would have a clue. Loved it!

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018

Awesome episode!!! Well done guys. Lots of great and valuable lessons Scott and Kyle.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Kyle, I know you’re a big believer in entrepreneurs being the ones capable of solving the worlds problems.

Thought you would be interested in this.

A company that gives water out for free and uses the bottle as an advertising medium, and sell ad space to companies.

(I did a couple of forum searches and couldn’t find anything re this, so not sure if it’s been posted before)

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Today I was inspired to talk about the leap off point. The point where you can decide to continue shouldering the task work in your business, or, decide to sacrifice that monetary comfort for the bigger picture.

I also go on to talk about people, specifically stupid people, and the kind of people you want to spend time around.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

I realized something. I talk a LOT about the societal benefits of entrepreneurship... But something I don't talk enough about are the personal benefits of being an entrepreneur. For some reason, the world has subliminally made me careful with my words. "Be an entrepreneur because that's how you get rich." This phrase is true, but it's blunt and something I might have avoided saying... Screw that.

The truth is being an entrepreneur is bad a$$. You make your own schedule and write your own ticket. Your time is your's to spend on your business or your play. Your value to the world is DIRECTLY rewarded. Though this may not be an easy road, if you can handle it, your life will absolutely be better because of it.

Boogie

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 27, 2014
Midwest, USA

I realized something. I talk a LOT about the societal benefits of entrepreneurship... But something I don't talk enough about are the personal benefits of being an entrepreneur. For some reason, the world has subliminally made me careful with my words. "Be an entrepreneur because that's how you get rich." This phrase is true, but it's blunt and something I might have avoided saying... Screw that.

The truth is being an entrepreneur is bad a$$. You make your own schedule and write your own ticket. Your time is your's to spend on your business or your play. Your value to the world is DIRECTLY rewarded. Though this may not be an easy road, if you can handle it, your life will absolutely be better because of it.

Good quote
(The CPI:) The most amount of book cooking the government could possibly do and still be able to convince the idiots of the world that they didn't cook the books.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

An interesting question popped up in my text message group that I thought I would spend some time on today.

When do you call it quits? Every entrepreneur is a problem solver, not just for other people, but for themselves as well. You can define solving your own business' problems as a CEO activity. My answer, as usual: "it depends," but what does it, in my opinion, depend on? Find out in today's epic show!

Bottom line... Live to fight another day!

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
@Kak , I've had this idea for a year or so and want to throw it your way. SO MANY podcasts, YouTube channels, etc. interview successful people. They're all BIG names and super successful. These are interesting and I've watched and listened to such interviews. However, I feel it's hard to connect with many of these ultra-successful entrepreneurs. They're so far ahead of everyone else. Maybe you should continue, and expand on, interviewing successful entrepreneurs that aren't billionaires, but are successful whether that's a lifestyle, monetary, public figure, etc. I feel people can connect better with them because they are closer to where they are. Hope this makes sense.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018

An interesting question popped up in my text message group that I thought I would spend some time on today.

When do you call it quits? Every entrepreneur is a problem solver, not just for other people, but for themselves as well. You can define solving your own business' problems as a CEO activity. My answer, as usual: "it depends," but what does it, in my opinion, depend on? Find out in today's epic show!

Bottom line... Live to fight another day!
I just finished this episode.
There is the biggest golden nugget for aspiring entrepreneurs in there. Anyone care to guess what that is?

If I had to list top 10 things for every new entrepreneur must know, this one message from Kyle is in this episode.

….

…..

….
*drumroll*
The message is: nothing ever goes exactly like you plan. Your job is to adapt and solve problems. By definition, you’ll have many problems to solve. That’s what it means to be an entrepreneur.

This year I have been on a massive roller coaster, and it’s just part of doing business.

Thanks @Kak for this great episode.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I just finished this episode.
There is the biggest golden nugget for aspiring entrepreneurs in there. Anyone care to guess what that is?

If I had to list top 10 things for every new entrepreneur must know, this one message from Kyle is in this episode.

….

…..

….
*drumroll*
The message is: nothing ever goes exactly like you plan. Your job is to adapt and solve problems. By definition, you’ll have many problems to solve. That’s what it means to be an entrepreneur.

This year I have been on a massive roller coaster, and it’s just part of doing business.

Thanks @Kak for this great episode.
I’ve not listened yet but I agree with your summary. Our job is to figure it out and make it happen.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.